Chapter 6

Yara's POV

I was in Seba's room, Making a phone call with my friend Najla. When suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Hey i'll call you back, Najla." I said and hung up the phone. I headed towards the door and slung the knob open. To see Hassan outside staring at me in a weird way. Not single word was spoken.

"Are you okay, Hassan?" I worriedly asked. No, He did not look fine at all.

A moment of silence filled the room. Until all of a sudden i was pushed against the wall. His hands were crawling to my waist as his lips surprised me but crashing against mine. I didn't move, I was in complete shock.

My body soon gave up. I wrapped my arms around his square neck. I couldn't resist this. I kisses him back, Our tongues knowing how to communicate like this is not the first time. A robotic moan escaped his square mouth.

"Oh my god" a voice from behind interrupted. I shrieked and pulled away from Hassan.
Dana was out there staring at us both in confusion and surprise.

"I..um.. this is not what it looks like.." i stuttered. I was in severe lack of words and this probably the stupidest lie i've ever given in my life.

She raised a brow at me and that's when i knew she saw everything. I feel embarrassed and guilty.

"tHaT'S noNE Of yOuR bUisnESs DaNAaaa" Hassan joined the chat. Ugh Hassan can't you just keep your mouth shut.

Dana left without replying. She shut the door behind her. I covered my face in embarrassment.

Dead silence filled the room.

"Can we um.. Just forget about this, Hassan?" I said calmly. I watched as disappointment found it's way to Hassan's face. This is totally not fine. I have a boyfriend who doesn't deserve to be cheated on.