Part 8

Part 8

At the Night:

Arnav and Akash came downstairs from their study. It was already 8.00 PM. Anjali, Nani, Mami and Dadi are present in the hall.

"Di. When did you came ?"asked Anjali.

"Half an hour back Chote. You both were in study" said Anjali.

"Is there more stress Di ?"asked Akash.

"NO Akash. Nothing like that. Exams are going on. So, it happens. This whole week I have to go early and come late in the evening" said Anjali.

"Di, Nani. I am going to Paris tomorrow." Said Arnav.

"What!! Chote. Why Suddenly ?"asked Anjali.

Arnav and Akash explained them the situation. Nani and Anjali understood it.

"When is the flight ?"asked Nani.

"Tomorrow morning 6 AM" said Arnav.

Dadi was disappointed hearing it. She thought to talk with Arnav regarding Aarav. She has to talk this night.

Night, After dinner:

Aashi is cranky and both Arnav, Khushi are trying to console her. Dadi knocked the door of their room.

"Come in Dadi" said Arnav. Dadi didn't entered the room.

" I want to talk with you Chote" said Dadi.

"Say me Dadi" said Arnav.

"Not here. Come to my room" said Dadi.

"Why can't you say here ?"asked Arnav.

"I want to talk with you alone" said Dadi looking at Khushi.

"There won't be any secrets between me and Khushi Dadi. You can talk before her" said Arnav too with a stern face.

Dadi kept a stern face looking away indicating she is not pleased with the idea

"Arnavji. You go and talk with Dadiji." Said Khushi and tried to take Aashi from Arnav but Aashi isn't willing to leave her daddy. She held his collar tightly in her little fists.

"Aashi. Come" Khushi tried to take Aashi forcibly when she burst out into cry.

"Stop it Khushi" said Arnav removing her hands from Aashi. He wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks who snuggled to his father.

"Dadi. We can talk later" said Arnav and went to the bed taking Aashi with him.

Dadi kept an impatience face and looking angrily at Khushi, left from there.