♛ .𝟏𝟐. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

After a long hour of splashing each other, and a lot of screaming, Freddie's mother suggested that it was great time to sing Freddie happy birthday before it got too late.

❝a cat cake?!❞ Brian laughed. ❝don't be a hater Brian. This is the coolest cat cake I've ever gotten. I love cats.❞ Freddie crossed his arms across his chest.

As the rest of Freddie's family arrived to the table, his mother placed the seventeen candles around the cake and lit them.

❝ok, on the count of three you guys will sing to me.❞ Freddie demanded. ❝that sounds like a threat.❞ Kash mumbled. ❝hush Kashmira.❞ Freddie said, ❝ok. One, two-,❞

❝happy-.❞ John began to sing.

❝I said three! Not two!❞ Freddie practically yelled. ❝look! There's candle wax dripping all over your cake!❞ His mother told. ❝fine. Just sing...❞

Everyone began to sing, but it was all off. People sung either way too early or way too late.

Freddie laughed at his small performance that he got.

❝happy birthday to-!❞

❝freddie!❞ His family and Roger sung. ❝old man!❞ John said. ❝cat lover!❞ Brian added.

❝happy birthday to you!!❞

❝I'm in literal tears!❞ Freddie cried out, still laughing his head off.

❝I'm going to leave.❞ Brian yawned, stretching.

❝awww, I wanted to play Spin the Bottle...❞ Freddie frowned. ❝ooo, that's gay.❞ John commented, putting on an extra t-shirt.

❝bye birthday boy.❞ Brian slapped Freddie on the back. Freddie hissed out in pain, reaching for his back, ❝geez, Brian! What the hell?!❞

❝Freddie, can I borrow your telephone?❞ Roger questioned. ❝you may.❞ Freddie slightly bowed his head at the blonde, then punched Brian on the side.

❝you punched me harder than I did!❞ The taller student hissed. ❝did not! I didn't even try to hurt you!❞ Freddie argued back. ❝but you did anyways...❞

❝thank you.❞ Roger smiled at Freddie. ❝anytime.❞

❝bye everyone.❞ Roger assembled his few things that he brought.

❝bye.❞

❝bye.❞

❝peace out.❞

❝see you on Monday.❞ The boy waved, and walked out the door.

❝Deaks, aren't you leaving too?❞ Brian asked. ❝nope. I'm staying with Freddie for the night.❞ John smiled, childishly. ❝oh yeah, I forgot about that...❞ Brian leaned against the dining table, ❝well, don't be—too loud.❞ He smirked.