🔪 Eighteen 🔪

Start from the beginning

I sat down in my seat and pulled my hood over my head and tightened the strong so all that was showing was my nose and my mouth, so I couldn't see anything.

It was silent for a few good seconds before I heard someone slam their hands on the desk, making me jump and scream, it was manly, I swear

I pulled the hood off my head and saw Sam standing in front of me. He's only just now finding me?

"There you are," he said, "I've been looking everywhere for you. I wonder where you went, hmm?" He asked, I could tell it was sarcastic because I knew he knew I was hiding from him.

"I-I-" I started, but Sam interrupted me

"I-i you what? Are you seriously doing this again?" He asked, and crossed his arms.

I sighed and crossed my arms, and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I knew I shouldn't lash out at him because he could kill me without hesitation in 00000.3 seconds.

"Why the frown? You're pretty smile is way better" he said, and pulled a chair from the desk next to me and put it front of my desk backwards, and he sat so he was facing me.

I gave him a sarcastic smile, and he gave me a warning look.

"You don't trust me, do you?" He asked, and looked at me waiting for an answer, and his stone cold stare was back.

"Did you take your pills yesterday?" I asked him, completely ignoring his question.

"Answer my question, then I'll answer yours" he said, and crossed his arms.

"I do trust you. Now answer mine" I said with some sass.

"Yes. I took my pills yesterday. Do you trust that I did?" He asked, and it made me think. No, I don't think he took them yesterday. That's what I was assuming anyways. 

When I didn't answer, he chuckled dryly. "You don't trust me. That's okay. I don't trust myself either." He said, and got up. He left the classroom, and the bell finally rang.

-
[ A f t e r  S c h o o l ]
I knew I had hurt Sam's feelings even though he didn't show it. I felt kind of bad, but if he were to ask what Jake and I were talking about, I knew I would break eventually and tell him, I wasn't good at keeping secrets and things like that if someone kept bugging me about it.

I decided I would text Sam and apologize.

Me: Hey sam..im Sorry for what I did at school...

Sam💕: it's okay I guess. Just don't do it again.

Me: :)

I didn't say okay, because I couldnt promise I wouldn't try and hide from him again, because, I just needed a break from him every once in a while.

I put my phone away and walked home, and once I got home I laid on my bed, not even caring to take off my jacket or my shoes.

I just stared at the ceiling. Sam needed to stop threatening people I know. Pretty soon, when I start dating or something he's obviously going to threaten whoever it is. Or if I start making new friends but by now, I'm sure everyone has heard of Sam, so they know I'm associated with me, and I'm sure they don't want to be my friend knowing I'm friends with a psychopath. I'm surprised Jake is even my friend still.

My family doesn't even know Sam is a psychopath, mostly because he refuses to come into contact with them. So my mom is always asking me if Sam is my friend still since she hasn't seen him lately and he hasn't come over. And my dad still has no idea who he is, whatsoever.

----
Word count: 1004
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I meant to get it out earlier but I got distracted