🔪 Thirteen 🔪

Start from the beginning

I slowly reached my hand up to my forehead and it was burning. Really? I got sick? How?

I rolled my eyes and just grabbed what i needed before heading to first class. I wanted to get this day over with as soon as possible so tomorrow will be here, and then after tomorrow Sam will be able to be here with me.

I felt like a clingy girlfriend or something but, it truly was awkward and boring without Sam by my side.

I arrived to my first period and sat down in my seat. I was still a few minutes early so I took out my phone and started to look through Instagram. It wasn't that interesting, so I just started to play a random game I forgot i had on my phone until school officially started.

About 3-4 minutes passed before the bell finally rang, signaling for everyone to start heading to their classes.

I was still the first one in here, then eventually the students started piling in. I once again sat alone since Sam wasn't here.

The teacher came in about 3 minutes after the bell rang, kind of late.

"Sorry I was late, i had to do something" was all she said before setting her things on the floor under her desk, and typed away on her computer.

"Okay so, today-" she started to say, but my vision became blurry and it made me light headed, so I wasn't even focusing on what she had to say.

I was struggling to even keep my eyes open, as they threatened to close. Yep, I was sick. This always happened when I was sick.

I tried to just ignore the illness and focus on the teacher, but my vision was blurry.

I groaned quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear and just took a sip of water from the water bottle I always carried with me, hoping it would help. I haven't dranken a lot of water lately.

I still felt super lightheaded and I started to get a headache. Why did this have to happen on a school day? Couldn't it have happened on the weekend?