3rd part(*regretting *)

So here u go the next part...I hope u like it...plz do give ur reviews....🤗and sry for updating late..

OM:
Today's morning was like as usual....SSO was in his office,Rudy never came out properly from his room after that incident....Om has locked himself from inside and the only work he does is painting...Gauri was in her room..busy in her own world...bhavya and janvii were outside ,they went to temple...Shakti and tej have lost their interest in business...God knows where they r now...Pinky the only person present in om...near anika bed..and was massaging her feet and silently crying....over her fate....

Things in OM have changed completely after the accident of anika..the house which was filled with happiness and how was now nothing but a graveyard....all the people just live in their sorrows..in this they have forgotten that this is the time when they have to be with each other..

That one accident have changed thing completely...

FLASHBACK
It was a pleasant morning.....the whole OM is decorated like a bride...YES..it was the marriage day of Anika and Vikram..things got complicated ..and have reached till here...
Om,gauri,anika,rudra,bhavyaa all tried to bring the SSO back...bt nothing went according to them...infact things got more complicated..anika and shivaay's relationship..was again tested in which as always SSO is the loser....
Anika was just sitting in her room ,the girls were doing he bridal makeup..never in her dreams she thought..thata he might see this day..where infront of her love she will be getting married...she tried by failed....neither Shivaay won nor anika ....EGO wins here...😞
Anika -kya ho raha hai yah...kyun shovaay kyun.?kyin Apko meri mazboori nabi dekhayi de rahi hai...kyun apko sacha janna itna zaarori hai....😓kya ham sach Jane bina...ek nayi survat nahi kar sakte....now she have to do nothing except for crying on her fate ...her fate..Haha...what a fate she has got! Except sadness what else did she ever get...why?what was her fault...? She is a girl..is this the problem..from childhood she was called as a bad omen..not given what she deserves...her parents God knows who r they threw her at a so called orphanage..where the people r worst than animals....her whole life almost went on with fighting with people for her rights..bt things changed when shivaay entered her life..although in the beginning they used to fight a lot but still they both felt the spark between them...they knew they both did nt just shared a boss employ relationship bt something was more then that..they both ended up marrying each other...slowly everything was placed in its place....bt main toh anika hun na..meri zindigi main sab kuch perfect kese ho sakta hain...mujhe payer hogaya woh bhi USS insaan se jo mujhe sirf APni responsibility mante the ..par phir bhi...(lil did she know that somewhere sso has also fallen In love with her)
.kher ab jo Hua so Hua...par ab jo hoga ... bohat seh liya Maine aur bohat kar liye in logon ne...ab aur nahi...Shivaay apko sach Janana mujhse bhi zarrorii hain na..toh thik hai....JAB MAIN HIN NAHI RAHOONGI TOH KESA SACH ...KONSA SACH..saying so she opened a drawer and picked up something.......

---
IN THE HALL ...it was decorated..all were waiting...while in this all process only two souls were happy...that were..(wese kehne ki zarorat nahi phir bhi😉)obviously pinky and Nagin ohh sorry Ragini..

P-huss finally ...my heera beta is going to be rid of the this girl...bas ab yeh natak jaldi se khatam ho jaye..phir main tere shivaay ke shadi ki preparations shuru kar dungi...oh my mata ...main toh aaj bohat happys hun..

R-God kahan phasa dia yaar mujhe ISS aunty ke pass..huhh😒😒Thik se English toh bola nahi jata..badi aayi meri shadi ki preparation Karne...chal hat...shivu ko toh main kahungi ki in sab se dur kahin destination wedding karenge...aur phir hamesha ke liye Australia mei shift hojayenge ..God kitna maza ayega...(woh toh ayega...teri band jo bajne wali hai..🤣)