One- Not My Happy Ending

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache it's probably from the lack of food. I let myself eat today..I felt even fatter than I did before.

I went back upstairs and slipped on my heart and sole long-sleeve and some shorts. Then I went to the bathroom and started my usual cut routine

1.for Amy (my dead sister)

2.my dad leaving me

3.being fat

4.being ugly

5. Being me

And everyday I add 5 more then I rinse off the blood, straighten my hair, then I head back downstairs and walk to the bus stop.

I usually sit alone but today there was a new kid he was cute, one of those bad boys. But he caught me looking at him and said "mind if I sit here?" I nodded my head to let him know I guess but that will probably ruin your rep. But not a lot of people know that sign. I got back on to watt pad and read my favorite book right now "reasons to live" and then blasted my music so I wouldn't be able to hear anything besides the words and my music. It seamed as though 1 year had passed until we got to school. I went to read in the library like usual but she was gone today and it was closed...The librarian is one of my actual friends besides Violet or Vi, Maria, and Ryan. Ryan knows me like the back of her hand, her dad left her too so she understands part of what I go through. I go to sit in a teachers classroom I am a class pet...that's shows how nerdy I am. I have no idea why but today I started thinking about her my sister Amy died at 16 when she was coming home from work. Amy was like another one of my best friends she would be 18 now but she's gone. Every Friday we have our night a chick flick, ice cream, and a camp out type of thing but inside. Mom and Dad knew not to bother us on those nights. And then I started balling I couldn't keep it in. I ran out of the room and into the girls bathroom. Ryan was in there I don't know why though. She started talking to me and calmed me down. She didn't ask why I was crying that's what I like about her.

***

SO HOW WAS THAT? YOU LIKE? I KNOW IT WAS REALLY SHORT BUT I AM TRYING TO GET AT LEAST 3 MORE CHAPTERS BY THE END OF THIS WEEK AND OF COURSE I WILL BE DOING A HALLOWEEN TREAT SO A SPOOKY LITTLE CHAPTER! YAY! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT!? LOL JK I WONT START BEING A FREAK OF NATURE.

xxWANNABExx

Bit€ M€