[9:25pm] - Seoho

[9:25pm] Letting out a small sigh you curled closer to the side of the couch. Pulling the blanket tighter around you, shivering and coughing.

"What movie should we watch?" Seoho's voice floated into your ear as you stared at him absentmindedly.

Finally understanding what he said you nodded your head. "I...I want to," a small cough escaped you as you tried to speak, "watch Peter Pan."

Smiling softly at you, Seoho's eyes filled with worry at your coughing. "Are you sure you don't want some tea..?"

Shivering you chuckled at his mother hen attitude. Watching him put the movie in, a smile tugged at the corners of your mouth. Clapping under the blankets softly as the movie appeared on the screen.

"Tea sounds good." You muttered to him as he walked towards you, placing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

Nodding he walked into the kitchen pouring you a mug of tea, adding some honey and lemon. Walking back out he handed it to you.

"Thank you, Seoho." A content sigh left you as you sipped on the mug of hot tea.

Crawling under the blankets with you he pulled you to his chest, pressing play on to remote to start the movie.

"Anything for you." Running his fingers through your hair.

This was not how you planned on spending time with him, as you were sick. He ignored your warnings about you being sick. Seoho ended up getting sick even though you told him multiple times he'd get sick.

Oneus & Onewe OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara