I throw a pillow at him. I pummeled him over and over from being a bastard. I hate him! I hate seeing his face. I hate everything on him! He stopped me from wriggling and pinned me down on the bed.

"What are you doing here?? You're always there at the peak of most miserable life, Lorenzo. What do you want?!" I glared at him like I wanted to bite him.

"Stop it, sweetheart. You're not helping at all. We might end up to something without talking. Which of course I love doing it with you." he teased

"You bastard!" i hissed

"Yeah. I know baby. And I'm sorry. You wouldn't budge from the flowers and messages I sent you. And God knows how I tormented myself after I heard your voice. So I have to get here straight from Nevada. Thank God, I have Rex followed you every single day."

"You have me followed?? Oh, how despicable human being you are, Lorenzo! You're really creeping me out! Get off me!" i started wriggling again. Ashton has no choice but to kiss me from my hysterics. I tried resisting it but he gently bit my lower lip and his tongue expertly playing my mouth.

"Now that shuts you up. And yeah, i have you followed. When you fainted, I was already behind you baby. And I know what's in here. A beautiful angel that I've been praying over and over." he gently touches my tummy and kiss it. "And I love you so much. Please. Forgive me for everything." he showered tiny kisses to my face.. Oh, God! Is it true? Am I dreaming?

His fingers traced my tattooed shoulder. "Didn't I told you to get rid of this?" he frowns as he was caressing my not so big tummy. I'm one-month pregnant people.

"And why would I even do that? You don't own me to tell me what to do, Lorenzo. No one's filling your bed that's why you're here? How lame..." i said sarcastically.

"You're the mother of my child. Of course, you're mine sweetheart just like you own me. Who would fill my bed if you're not there?" he chuckles and forcefully lifted my chin to meet his eyes. I struggle from his body once more and this time, he let me go. I fixed my worn dress while facing my back from him.

"I was thinking of abortion a while ago," i said honestly. God forbid me but I was really thinking of alternatives on how to get rid of the baby. I'm beating myself from the thought.

"Are you insane woman?? Don't you dare do that.. Fuck! Don't you even dare." he glared at me like he wants to strangle me.

"And I wasn't even planning to tell you about this. But you're here..." I said blinking my eyes to avoid myself from crying again. "Now, that you know. What are you planning to do? I don't want to meddle with you anymore. " I'm still having a hard time forgiving him.

He heaved a deep sigh.

"Okay. You want me to chase you? Fine. I'll start from the beginning. But know this baby, don't ever try hiding... I can always find you and our baby no matter how far or how remote the place you're in. I have my own ways sweetheart you know that." he's starting to wear his clothes that's been on the floor. Tsk.. perv! I stood there watching...

"Let's go. I'll get you home. Your parents are waiting for you. And here I thought I can marry you tomorrow." he entwined our hands as we leave the place. I have no idea where it is though except for the cold breeze of air, I know we're on the beach.  

"I am not marrying you, Lorenzo." I simply pull my hand from his. He's just so strong. He glared at me again.. Damn!

"Yes, you will. You're very pregnant with me." he pulls my hand guiding me to where his car was parked. He kissed my slightly open mouth and nipping it. "I love you". he pinched my so red cheeks and gently close the door on my side. I'm still not convinced. I love him but no.. he hurt me so much that I cannot forgive him.

We were on the road when I saw Dustin's name, calling... He put it on the loudspeaker.

"Hey, Dust. Get yourself out there, I mean everyone. The wedding's off tomorrow. I still have to court this maiden beside me..." I slap his hand that was holding mine. "I didn't agree to it, Lorenzo! Fuck off!" i sneered.. "Sweetheart, I'm not really fond of hearing you swear a lot. At your state, you're prohibited saying a single fucking word." he then touches my tummy then kiss my hand.. Kinikilig din ba kayo guys?

"Dude.., you really didn't make her to say yes? That's quite a revelation! ... " Dustin burst out laughing.

"Shut up! Just tell Mom and Dad.. I'll just meet you all in Manila," so his family's here in Cebu??? I looked at him confused... He mouthed, "yes, baby"...

I stormed into the villa while him behind me... I get to see myself. They're all celebrating, eh?  I was so shocked to see that very man I've missed so much. 

"Tatay???" I cried like a little girl as soon as my Tatay held me in both of his arms.

He still had 3 months from his contract but why is he here? I turn around to confirm with Ashton. He lovingly gazed at me and kiss me at my temple. I pushed him away not minding people behind us. 

"Did you?" i need to hear it from him. He nods. Oh, God!

"You always knew I'll protect you from any pain Dada. And that man right there already pleading to marry you. Who am I to stop him? You're pregnant and I want the best for you.. Always." tatay embraced me like its the last thing he can do.

I glared at Ashton. Bwisit sya!