Tour life.(Mindless Behavior,OMG Girlz,Ect Love story)

Start from the beginning

"Well I know is that we have to kill it “Trouble said as she got up.

At the hotel 30 minutes before the performance.

Trouble, Nia, And Tiara were getting dressed and doing their hair and make up for their performance. Trouble's hair is long down to her back so she made it wavy, Nia straightened her hair her hair was the same length as Troubles, and Tiara left her hair naturally curly.(Outfits in the External link.)

They all meant at the down stairs lobby and got in their bus and went to the stadium.

Nia's Pov

We were back stage and practicing in our dressing room, we were 1st to perform. I don’t think I will make it like damn I’m so scared.

"1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 pop hip roll and send it “Our dance instructor Nancy yelled out as we followed her lead.

We heard clapping then we all looked back and seen everybody that Tiara told us we were going to be on tour with was watching our last part of the dance. That must have scared the hell out of Trouble cuz her fat ass jumped on me.Tf she think this is?

"AH! What the hell?!"Trouble said holding on to Nia.

"Kayla.......Trouble If you don’t get yo ASS OFF OF ME!!!"I straight faced her ass.

"My bad, shit I’m not used to people popping out of places and stuff. I was in my zone! “She tried to defend herself but everybody was just laughing and shaking their heads. This girl.

"Yeah yeah whatever don’t jump on me no more, girl you better run next time"

"Sorry we didn’t mean to scare you. My name is Beauty, and over there is Star, and Baby doll. We are the OMG girls." the girl with the pink hair said as she pointed out everyone else who we already knew.

"Nice to meet you guys uhm I’m Trouble, that’s Nia, and last but not least Tiara and we are T.N.T" Trouble introduced us.

"T.N.T YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO ON STAGE IN 10 MINTUES!!."My manger Iggy screamed at us as ran into our dressing room acting crazy as usual. Everybody else looked at her like she was crazy but we were used to it.

"Aye IGGY!!!"Me, Trouble and Tiara screamed.

"Oh I seen you guys meant the rest of the people you are touring with, And Trouble someone is here to see you “she said looking up at us.

We all looked at each other with a confused look.

"Hey beautiful “we heard someone say all of our heads snapped towards the door and there was Legacy.

"awwwww go get your boo “Me and Tiara said in unison.

Trouble's Pov.

"awwwww go get your boo"Nia and Tiara said in unison.

I had my hands on my face. YES IM FUCKING CRYING. You don’t know how long it’s been since i haven’t seen Legacy. A long and terrible year. I missed him so much like you don’t know. I forgot he was coming tonight.I finally started walking over to him with my hands still over my face. He meant me half way and hugged me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck.

"Awwww" Nia, Tiara and Iggy coed.

"Wait you mean to tell me Trouble is going out with Legacy from the New boyz?!"Tool asked

"Aw yeah i forgot you guys didn’t know that, Yeah they have been going out for 2 years. When we started TNT she had to be away from him for a year. “Tiara answered him.

"Awww they are sooo cute" All of the OMG Girls replied.

We get that a lot, since I’m shorter then i reach his abs. Yes I’m pretty short.5'3 to be exact and he’s 5'8 with his short ass. He put me down and wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto my waist. I looked up at he and he looked down at me.

"You still have not grown. Short self" he said smiling looking me up and down and started shaking his head. Uh-Uh no he didn’t.

"Tf you mean “He looked at me and started laughing i couldn’t help but laugh too. He bent down and kissed my cheek. Awwww I missed him.

"I’m just playing with you, but after your performance I’m taking you out." He gave me a million dollar smile. That i missed too much.

"Okay but we are about to go on stage in 3 minutes, I have to go like uhm now but i love you sooooooooooo much okay “I told him. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. I got out of his grip and we all ran towards the stage, and when i say everybody i mean everybody came to watch us backstage.

"WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME THE GIRLS OF TNT.FIRST WE HAVE TIARA!!!"Tiara ran on stage into her position and waved to the crowd and they were screaming and cheering her on.

"NEXT WE HAVE NIA!!!!"Nia ran on to stage. OH my god I am sooo nervous i have to be in the front the whole time since in playing Ciara. Lord help me now.

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST LET HER INTRODUCE HER SELF, HERRRRRE COMES TROUBLE!!!!"They called out for me, and i ran out on stage. Wish me luck.

They had a picture of Ciara on the screen and in gold and black letters it said "Troubles tribute to Ciara" Then the music started play for Promise.(Video on the Side) We had to basically copy all of the moves. To be honest i can’t believe I'm doing this. Smh. The music changed to No scrub by TLC after we finished the dance for Promise by Ciara and TLC was on the screen now. The crowd went insane when they noticed what song we were doing next. WE KILLED IT!!

AFTER PERFORMANCE.

We ran off stage, as the crowd was screaming and cheering and like seriously I made some guys cry. I didn’t even know i could do that lol.

"You guy are amazing “The Omg girls screamed to us. All the other guys just had their mouths open in awe.

"Thanks, and guys close your mouths you’re going to catch flies"

"Damn you guys made the omg girls look like newbies “Prince added in still in his daze. Beauty slapped him on the back of his head.

"Boy say something else!!"She added mean mugging him.