Prologue

I love the lights

The noise

The people

The music

The beat

The performance

This is my life. I am Megurine Luka or at least that's who I am to the rest of the world. My actual name is Lucy Jin. I used to live with my mother and little sister but at 15 years old I moved to America and started my music career with the help of my aunt. For the next 3 years life was great. I was home-schooled and advancing in my music career. I was able to make a name for myself and graduated high school at the age of 16, my Aunt couldn't be prouder of me. Everything was great and it was only getting better but little did i know that once those 3 years had passed I would go through so much pain.

~3 years passes~

Today was my 18th birthday, me and my Aunt were going to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday and 3 successful years of my life. I remember getting ready in my room when I heard something fall down the stairs. I immediately ran out of my room and found my Aunt unconscious at the bottom of the stairs. Everything went by in a blur from calling 911 to getting to the hospital and sitting in the waiting room.

Today was supposed to be a good day but instead it went down hill and fast. When the doctor finally came out to inform me of what is going on i got heartbreaking news. My Aunt had cancer and only had a few months to live. From that day on I would spend almost every waking moment at the hospital until I had a performance but then I came back right after.

~5 months later~

5 months later my Aunt passed away in her sleep. Many came to her funeral and many spoke good things about her. That was a horrible day I spent about a week in my room crying my eyes out until i decided that i had to get back out to the real world and make her proud.

~2 years later~

That was 2 years ago. I am now 20 years old and my career has been amazing. I was able to meet some great people throughout the years and have even gained a second family. Sometimes we even perform together. Me and my friends all share one secret though and as weird as this sounds we are all magical girls ...and boy. We have spent our time in America fighting and getting rid of the darkness. Lately though I have been sensing a large amount of darkness from my home and what's even weird are the dreams I have been getting about this darkness. So now I am packing up and getting ready to go home and protect my family.

~ End of Chapter~

welp guys that's the prologue i hope you liked it. Also thanks for the reads, votes, and support. See ya next chapter.

BTW the image at the top is Lucy. Also I do not own this picture and if whoever does own it wants me to take it down then message me and i will.