𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄

nervously sweating, tearing up at the thought of never debuting, you worked so hard the past 4 months. easy. that's definitely not the word you describe this journey with. strength, a better word for it. the tension rises, dead silence, the thought of losing it all was becoming bigger and bigger. names getting called, congratulating everyone who got a place, so sure you weren't going to make it. already giving up, the voices you once heard fading away, all that was left was you. you're thoughts and suddenly a name was called.

"𝐬𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐲/𝐧"

the silence you once heard, bursted out in clapping. you could not grasp it before you felt eunsang softly tapping your shoulder.
"y/n you made it" he looked at you softly.
i made it. did i just hear that right? you began
walking towards the stage. tears threatened to spill out by the overwhelming feeling you had

" i don't know where to start. It's been a tough four months with ups and downs, thanks to everyone who stayed by my side, who voted for me, who cheered me up when i was down, thank you all so much, i will live up to your expectations, national producers. thank you!"

walking up the stairs, seeing your new members. hugging them all tight you cried so hard going to your place. national producers, thank you! you all said in union and bowed, and with that x1 lived forth.