YML Chapter 1

Beginne am Anfang

"Mmm I don't know but this Twikie is good. Oh hey Noah," i looked up and smiled innocently at his red face.

"Why. Are. You. Eating. My. Twinkies!" Along with Jackson, Lindsey, and perhaps two of the housekeepers, i burt into fits of laughter.

"No offense or anything but you sound like an obsessed fat ass," I laughed even harder when i saw Jackson's face growing red from laughing so hard. Whew, gay's sure do know how to laugh.

Jackson and I were somewhat opposites. He likes Britney Spears while I like Pierce the Veil. He wears some Hollister clothes while I rather not be within 10 feet of the store. Since, we live in Naples Florida, i don't wear skinny jeans too much so I'm forced by the weather to wear shorts most of the time. I love oranges and Jaxx loves, loves, loves, apples. Opposites attract I suppose.

"Back to the question, some friends wanted to hang out tonight so I'll be with my friends. Morgan's mom can drop me off," Lindsey looked at her nails and ate the other half of my Twinkie, to which i frowned at. I like Twinkies too! Hmm, that's probably the only thing that Noah and I have in common.

"Well, since I know you two have no social lives, i won't wait for your answer, but I'm going out tonight too."

"Too bad i don't care. Jackson and I are seeing a movie tonight so whatever. Hey," i was now facing Jackson. "I'm going to head upstairs and take a nap before we go because I'm super tired." I let out a huge puff of air to get my point across.

"And I'm like super tired," Noah mimicked me in a super high girly voice. I don't know why but i looked him in the eyes and caught a very amused look in his eyes. He never was amused or entertained by me, only annoyed. This was a little weird; for me at least.

"Mmm catcha later dipshit," I muttered walking past him, and purposely hitting into his side hard.

"Have a great nap freak," Noah's tone was drowned, no, smothered in sarcasm.

**************************************************************

"Why are we going to see this movie again?" I asked once again. I woke up about more than a half hour earlier. Truth be told, i was still tired from my nap so i just put on some shorts, a tank top, and some Nike sandals. Not my best look... But now, i'm trying to figure out why I'm going to go see some stupid scary movie.

"Dude! I told you two minutes ago! it's supposed to be the best movie of the season. We have to go see it." I thought otherwise. Scary movies were not my thing. "Omg, look at that," Slowly, i followed to where Jackson was pointing. My eyes landed on a group of cute guys who were not my type chattin it up by the popcorm flavoring shakers. "Mmm papa's ready for dinner."

If i were eating, I would have choked. If i was drinking pop, i would have spit it out. If i was ice skating, i would have slipped and fell backwards on my ass. If I was skipping, i would have tripped on the air and hit my face on the ground. If i was laughing, I would have swallowed my tongue. Yes, that's how shocked I was about that statement. No one knows that Jackson's gay besides me, so he feels that he can be very free spirited around me. Sometimes it can be entertaining, other times, like right now for example, it can be disturbing.

Luckily, there was something to take away from the awkwardness. "Your phone's ringing."

We moved up in the concession line as Jackson checked his phone. "It's from Noah. It says to tell Layla," He began to read his message out loud but then his voice began to trail off to become barely audible.

"Hmm tell me what?" After getting fed up with Jaxx not replying to me, i snatched the phone out of his hand. "Tell Layla that she looks good for me, but don't tell her that I told you to do it. If you do, I will drink all of your Mountain Dews. Delete this message after reading."

Trying to comprehend what was going on here, i stood still for a while trying to think. "When did this start?" I asked aloud. "I thought he hated me. That's how it's always been. He's hated me and I've hated him back. End of story."

"What if that's not supposed to be the end of the story?" Jackson asked quietly.

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" What is he implying?

"Forget about it," he muttered.

"No tell me!" Jackson shook his blond covered head at me. "WIll you answer my first question then? Is this the only message he's sent to you about me that's like this?" i waved the phone in front of his face. Jackson bit his bottom lip, put both of his hands in his pocket, and rocked back and forth on his heels. His gaze was on anything but me. "Jackson, I'm your best friend, i want to know."

Jackson looked down at the blue tiled flooring, then back up at me with pleading eyes. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it. i couldn't just drop this though. I wanted to know what was going on, especially if it was about me. "No."

That's the only answer i got from him. He did not care to expand on the topic at hand. "So there have been more?" Since he only said 'no', i had no clue as to what he was referring to. Was it the answer to my question or was it him telling me to basically fuck off and drop it?

"There might have been more," he trailed off and rocked more on the back of his heels. He slapped his arm, making him stop the rocking.

"How many more?" I pressed not letting it go. "You can go in front of us," i told a group of people who were behind us. I did not need some cashier guy ruining this conversation.

"Look, my brother trusts me to keep his secrets for him. You need to respect that okay? I shouldn't have even of let you read that message. I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, and I understand. But one more question," Jackson cut in with an exasperated sigh. "When you would compliment me, did that come from you or your brother?"

"Its was about half and half," Jaxx smiled. I wish i could return the smile but i couldn't. i was genuinely shocked that the guy who i thought hated me with a passion may have been putting up a front the whole time. For the rest of the night, I was pretty much zoned out thinking about Noah, what he might think of me, and his gorgeous face. A thought that I did come across was if I really hated Noah or if it was just me becoming used to being so nasty to him all the time? Besides him acting like an asshole, I've never really have had a legit reason to hate him so much.