ⓜⓔⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ

Jorge's pov;
I woke up to my alarm, earlier than usual. I forgot, I had to get up to meet benji! I slept through the first couple alarms so I only had 40 minutes left until I have to be at the airport. I showered for about 10 minutes then texted benji when I got out. He didn't answer, so I assume he's still on the plane.

After brushing my hair and getting dressed, I left with my phone and a gift I got for benji, a stuffed bear. I left for the airport, and when I was about 10 minutes away, he texted me:

Banjo 😳✋🏻: hey I just got off

Whorehey 🤩: ok banjO Im almost there

I finally walked into the airport, and saw him buying a drink from Starbucks. He went and sat down, and I walked in hugging him from behind his neck.

"You look familiar hmm," I said he turned around getting up, and hugged me tight. We hugged for about 1 minute and then just kept saying omg.

We finally got back to my place, and he put his suitcase and the bear down by my bed. "Hmm so this is where the famous jeyjey sleeps," he giggled at me.

We joked around for a bit, going on our phones doing random stuff. We were laying on my bed, and I turned my phone off, then took his.

"hA!" I yelled at him running to the other side of the room. Just before I could get to the door, he grabbed my wrists and spun me around.

"Think you're funny huh?" He said looking at me. He was just so hoTt. "Shut up bitch," I said to him blushing and giggling . "Make me," he said still holding my wrists. I leaned in for a kiss, and he then put his arms around me. We kissed for a few seconds, when we stopped, and grabbed his phone from my grip. "Ha! Suck that!" He yelled. And went back to the bed. "Meanieee," I whined and plopped next to him. I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around me, kissing my forehead. I felt myself blushing. He's just so perfect. I just can't believe he's mine sometimes.

hi so this is my first story ig? So sorry if it's bad I'm tired and didn't really read it over. But if anybody actually reads this let me know what you wanT to be next I guess? Yes ok I'm awkward