━━━━ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏. in which an angel and a witch make a discovery

Start from the beginning

          Ophelia watched as he opened the cover and then a white page before getting to the front page. Aziraphale gasped quietly, his breath shaking as he read the title out loud for Ophelia who stood next to him, leaning against the desk with one of her hands. She stared at the page, looking at a drawing in the corner; a woman with red hair and a vast majority of colours surrounding her.

          "Do you know what this means?" asked Aziraphale as Ophelia shook her head as confused as he was.

          "Could be someone's aura- I'm not sure whose it could be this bright and this- Colourful. Most likely a healer."

          "You can't neglect the resemblance is uncanny between the two of you."

          "It could be anyone. You never know."

          The angel and the witch shared a look; giving each other a sign they should go further into reading the book

          The angel and the witch shared a look; giving each other a sign they should go further into reading the book. Aziraphale was confident enough to open whatever random page he chooses, pulling his head high. The two got closer, having interesting faces while they both studied the page.

          "3008. When that the angel readeth these words of mine, in his shoppe of other menne's books, then the final days are certes upon us. Open thine eyes to understand. Open thine eyes and rede, I do say, foolish principalitee, for thy cocoa doth grow cold." read the angel outloud, sharing a confused look with the witch.

          "Cocoa doth grow cold?" he repeated himself, before his eyes laid on the cup of cocoa he had prepared himself for some light reading. He gasped in shock as Ophelia looked at the same direction.

          "Cocoa doth grow cold!" exclaimed the two at the same time, sharing a look. Both were a bit sceptic of the book at first, but they had to do what she told them in the prophecy.

          "Go on. She told you to do it." told Ophelia, pointing out to the facts as Aziraphale nodded, both of their eyes going back at the pages of the book.

          "3009. Seven who hold the Scepter shall be killed, only one shall come back as Saint." read Aziraphale the next prophecy, confused by it.

          "It could be anyone." Ophelia pointed out, feeling as if it was meant for her. She did feel a rather nervous feeling in her gut.

          "It certainly could." the angel went back to the beginning of the book as if it was nothing. Ophelia on the other hand just remembered he probably knew nothing of the whole witch council and other complicated institutions they had. She thought he was lucky not to know, now she had to live with the huge burden of not knowing if she'll be killed or not.

━━