He's here

I'm sorry this is super cringy. You guys can unfollow if you want lol. So yeah.

Pairing:Mike & Will + Max & El
Word count=592

"He's here" Will tells the party. His fingers caress the back of his neck.

El grabbed her girlfriend, Max's hand, "Babe, I'm gonna fight it, and if I don't make it, I want you to move on, okay?" She spoke to the red head.

Max frowned, tears started to fall from her eyes. She hugged her girlfriend, "Okay, be careful though, I don't want to loose you...".

"You won't, and if you do, I'll be right here" she placed her hand on Max's chest, where her heart was.

Max nodded and pressed her forehead to El's. She left a small kiss on her lips, after she pulled away she whispered, "I love you..".

El smiled softly, "I love you too, my princess". The pair pulled away from each other.

The room was quiet, the only sound was the teens breathing. That didn't last for long as they heard a big crash.

The Mond Flayer. That's what it was. Will held onto Mike's arm, "Mike..." He cried softly, looking at his best friend.

Mike held his crush close, he rubbed his back.

Meanwhile, The Mind Flayer entered the room. El glared up at it.

The Mind Flayer grabbed Max first, Max screamed loudly, she thought this was the end.

El suddenly got angry. She raised her hand and her nose started bleeding. She used her powers to push the monster back. The Mind Flayer let Max go.

•A Week Later•

Max and El cuddled up on Max's bed, El was crying in her girlfriends chest.

"I still can't believe he's gone, Hopper is gone..." She trailed off.

"I know baby..." Max rubbed El's back, "how's your leg princess?" Max asked.

El frowned, "it still hurts...". Max frowned, "want me to get you ice?" She asked.

El nodded, "yes please" she smiled.

Max got up and walked downstairs.

El waited for her lover, she was so thankful that Max let her move in with her.

A few moments later Max came up with an ice pack and chocolate for El.

El smiled at her, "Thank you babe".

Max kissed her hear, "No problem gorgeous".

Max grabbed two hoodies, "Want to wear one of these?". El nodded in response.

Max smiled softly and gave her a blue hoodie. "Want me to look away while you change?". She gave El a pair of shorts.

"I'm gonna need your help with the shorts so it's fine".

Max nodded as El sat up and took her shirt off. She then slipped Max's hoodie on.

Max smiled and pulled El's old shorts off her, she then slipped new ones on her.

Max got changed herself and kisses El's head.

She sat on the bed and pulled El onto her lap, she put the ice pack on El's leg and grabbed the chocolate.

She put the chocolate against El's lips and smiled.

They shared the chocolate between them.

At Mike's house

Mike and Will sat on Mike's bed, reading through comics. Will looked up at Mike and smiled. "Thank you".

"For what?" Mike asked.

"For inviting me over" he smiled.

"No problem, I actually have to tell you something" Mike told him.

Will smiled, "what is it?" He asked.

Mike put the comic down, he looked at Will and sighed, "I like you...".

Will's eyes widened, "oh um..." He blushed deeply.

"If you don't like me back it's o-" he was cut off by Will's lips pressing against his own.

Mike kissed the smaller boy back and then pulled away.

"I love you, Mike"

"I love you too, Will"