Canada

England: Hey America. About our next meeting.

Canada: Um. I hate to tell you this but you’ve got the wrong guy, I’m not America. Ah ha ha.

England: Oh! What? Bollocks. But you do look like America. You sure?

Canada: I don’t know how to answer that. You always do this. Eh.

England: Eh.

France: You fool. Duh, he is Canada. 

England: Right, of course. Yes, I know who you are now. Oh ha ha ha ha.

Canada: Uh. Please try to remember me from now on, okay?

France: I remember him from his sexy hair because it is so much like my own. But not as good.

England: Are you trying to imply that there might be something wrong with my hair, sir?

France: I don’t know. That depends on if you think looking like a punk is wrong. 

France: You wine loving tool!

France: Don’t hate me your hair looks like a punk.

England: How exactly do I look like a punk?

Canada: Those stupid hosers! They act as if I’m not even here. I mean, maybe I’m not that original or noticeable or special, but today, today I’m going to give them a what for! Ah! Oh you guys. Eh, uh.

England: Anyway Canada I really am sorry about that.

Canada: …I can’t think of anything to say back.

 _________________________

((I hear England say something about a douche.))

 ______

Fact:

Never call a guy cute. Just don't do it.

.... Okay, so that's not the fact but it is some good advice. But seriously, never call a guy cute. They hate it. Yes, every single guy hates it. Even that cute little six year old over there. He hates being called cute, too. 

 The actual fact(s): 

So, simple one here. The United States of America has no official language.

Also, the Untied States own Puerto Rico more or less. Kind of likelike Denmark owns Greenland and the UK owns Sandwich Island. Okay, let's just go with the Falkland Islands for the UK since nobody cares about poor old Sandwich Island. :(