Bakugou and his feelings

I woke up and got ready for school like usual. Izuku then got a text message from Bakugou.

Kacchan 💥

Hey idiot don't tell blondie I like her there I said it now don't think I'm soft for her.

Bakugou had feelings for me of all people. You know what I should talk to him about this when I get to school. But why not do it right now.

Izuku

Hi Bakugou Izuku is in the shower and this is Y/n talking to you. I'm flattered that you like me but sadly I'm afraid I don't like you. Your too mean and not flattering at all. Sorry but I feel like you like kirishima.

Kacchan 💥

Oh hey blondie I sent that to the wrong number but why do you think I like kirishima of all people? I mean your the first person I told but I'm bisexual (there you go fellow gays and bisexuals). Delete this text before deku finds out.

Izuku

Well I kinda said that for fun but have fun trying to hide that. Again I'm sorry but your temper is just to much for me to handle. Well see you at school and please try to be a bit nicer to people.

I deleted all of those texts before Izuku walked in on me on his phone.

"I can explain!" I yelled at him. "Bakugou texted you and I read it on accident and found out he liked me and I was politely rejecting him. He told me to delete the texts." He just laughed and told me to get out of our room to change.

Kacchan 💥

Thank you Y/n

(So this is a bit short one because I kinda wanted to get the Bakugou like Y/n out of the way since the summer camp is gonna be a bit mature in a way. But don't worry he still likes Y/n just in his respectful kind of way. I also saw some Izuku and Bakugou cosplayers today so shout out to them for the idea of this chapter.)