🔪 Ten 🔪

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't f.king talk to him" Sam said protectively, and stood in front of me.

"Oh now you're trying to protect your boy-toy?" The guy asked as he chuckled, and by now the whole cafeteria had to be watching.

I saw Sam clench his fists. Crap.

"Don't call him that!" Sam finally yelled, and punched the guy.

The guy went to punch back, but a teacher was quick to break the fight until it got too bad.

The principle had taken Sam to his office, while I stayed.

I put my hood on and looked at the ground awkwardly as everyone started staring at me.

The principle came back after a few minutes and told me to follow him, so I did.

He brought me into his office where Sam sat, looking angry.

"Would you mind telling me what happened?" The principle asked, and Sam rolled his eyes.

"This morning I flipped people off and 'told them to take a picture because it'll last longer' because everyone was staring at him causing his social anxiety to go up" Sam said, and pointed towards me.

"And?" The principle pushed.

"While we were minding our own business at lunch that dude came up to us and started yelling at me, and I have anger issues, causing me to get mad too, then he started talking to him, and then he called Colby my boy-toy which I, obviously didn't like causing me to punch him" Sam explained, and I just sat quietly.

"I see. Thank you. But you'll be suspended for 3 days, I'll talk to the other student. You may be excused." The principle said, and Sam only got more mad.

"3 days?! You don't understand! I need to watch after co-" Sam started, but the principle cut him off.

"3 days. Now get back to class" the principle said, making Sam huff and storm out, and I followed after him.

I finally started to ignore the stares everyone was giving us, and I saw the student waiting outside the principles office with a bloody nose and a  busted lip.

He shot Sam a glare, and he just ignored it.

-
[ A f t e r  S c h o o l ]
I walked home with Sam, since he wanted to come over to my house so we could actually have some time to talk.

He climbed in through my window as I went through my door, I still don't know why Sam didn't wanna get seen by parents, he'll have to meet them eventually, well he's met my mom but not my dad.

By the time I arrived in my bedroom, Sam was already sitting on my bed. I smiled at him and sat down beside him.

He smiled, and sighed.

"I can't believe I'm suspended for 3 days" he mumbled. "I won't be able to watch you and make sure no one takes you from me" he said again.

"Don't worry about me, I'll text you between each class, okay?" I said, and he nodded.

I smiled. I think I'm starting to catch feelings for him.

-

Sam left after my mom came in and told me dinner was ready, and asked Sam if he wanted to eat with us, but he said "No, it's okay" and left.

-

I took a shower after I had eaten, and layed down on my bed, and I once again couldn't get the blond headed boy out of my head, he was so addicting. Wait. That's the wrong word for this.

I sighed, and closed my eyes.

-

In the middle of the night I woke up again, but not from a nightmare, all my thoughts were going wild making me wake up in stress.

I just tried to ignored my thoughts but they wouldn't go away, they kept bothering me and made me keep thinking of Sam. I wanted to sleep, that's all I wanted. And I have to admit, I was sad and scared that Sam wouldn't be at school for the next 3 days.

----
Word count: 1004
Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!