Gazzy sat on the couch waiting for Symere. He looked around for Omar, and saw him standing by the stairs with a tall fat black dude and a tall black dude that wasn't as fat.

"Alright Gaz, here's your lean," Symere held the white cup out for Gazzy to take it, which he did.

Symere sat down next to Gazzy, a cup of lean in one hand and an unlit blunt in the other. "Gaz, you wanna hit?"

Gazzy shook his head, sipping his purple drink. "Come on babyy, it feels good," Gazzy sighed, nodding. "Alright, pass it,"

Symere lit it, handing it over to Gazzy. Gazzy took a large hit, coughing. He hadn't smoked weed since freshman year, being a bad kid and all.

Omar had a laced blunt in between his fingers as he stared at Gazzy. The boys that were with him before were no longer there.

He admired Gazzy being himself and being oh so adorable yet hot. Symere stood up and connected his phone to his large speaker, turning it up all the way.

"Gazzy, what song you want, baby?" Gazzy thought about it for a second, finally coming up with an idea.

"Twerk by City Girls," Symere nodded his head, letting the song begin playing.

Gazzy began screaming the lyrics as he tweeted on Symere, some other people doing the same.

Omar began to feel drowsy and sat himself on the couch, watching Gazzy.

His breath hitches as Gazzy slows down, grounding his ass into Symere's crotch. "Damn,"

Omar watched for some time as the song came to an end. His eyes seemed to close, unable to stay open any longer.

The music seemed to disappear as his body put itself to sleep. 'fuck, I was drugged,' was all Omar could think before blacking out.

×××

Jordan and Omar laid on the floor in Omar's room, colouring. The school day was fun for the eight year olds. Jordan put down his crayon and stared Omar in the eyes. "Omar, you're my best friend, I really love you," Omar looked up at Jordan. "I love you too," Jordan crawled over to Omar and laid by his side.

He wrapped his arms around Omar and gave him a peck on the cheek. Omar smiled and returned the favor. Instead of kissing his cheek, Jordan moved to tell Omar something, and they actually kissed. "I'm sor-" "¡OMAR PIÑERO! ¡Trae tu culo aquí!" Jordan stared at Omar's older cousin confused, while Omar looked terrified.

Omar gulped and walked over to his cousin. He grabbed Omar by the hair and dragged him to a different room, leaving Jordan confused and scared.

He slammed the door shut behind them both, and got on his knees in front of him. "Don't you understand God? Jesus? You sin when you like boys, Omar. That's not okay, you understand me?"

Omar began to nod, but a slap was laid across his cheek. It stung, and his eyes watered.

"Now, Omar. Don't cry. Boys don't cry. They don't show their emotions, do you understand? That's how it's supposed to be," a slap was laid across his opposite cheek and his tears rolled down his red, stinging, puffy cheeks.