As Scooter led her to the master bedroom aka her bedroom her mouth hung open once again

"Scooter this is amazing." Sabrina said looking around the room "Glad you like it, well I'll let you get settled and ready I'll be downstairs waiting for you." Scooter said before he left the room.

Sabrina took her time examining her room she soon found out that there was a walk in closet and a bathroom in her room, she decided to not unpack you things right now and just get into the shower. After a good 20 minutes in the shower she got out wrapped herself in a towel and walked out looking for some clothes.

 After a good 20 minutes in the shower she got out wrapped herself in a towel and walked out looking for some clothes

Once she was done she walked back downstairs to find scooter in the living room. "Hey are you ready?" Scooter asked and she nodded her head and they headed out of her house.

Once Sabrina and Scooter were at the recording studio lights began to flash making sabrina overwhelmed but scooter safely guided her into the building, "Are you ok?" Scooter asked as they got into the building "Y-Yeah, I guess it's just something I need to get used to." Sabrina said and Scooter took her to his office. As they walked in Sabrina was faced with two people in the room "Hey guys." Scooter said and they all said hi back "Guys this is sabrina and everyone walked up to her and started to introduce themselves "Hi I'm Alfredo Flores, But you can call me Fredo." He said "Hi it's nice to meet you." Sabrina said holding out her hand "Sorry I'm more of a hugger." Fredo said and hugged her, she was stiff at first but then hugged back. And then the other person came up to her "Hey my names Ryan Good and I'm a hugger to." He said and Sabrina chuckled hugging back.

"Hey where's Justin." Scooter said and as if on cue Justin can through the door "Yo Scooter sorry I'm late I- Woah." He started to say until he saw Sabrina "H-Hi I'm sabrina." She said holding out her hand "Justin." He said back shaking her hand, they kept looking into each other's eyes as if they had all the time in the world until they got interrupted "Anyway Justin if your done introducing yourself can you please take a seat so that I can start talking." Scooter said and they doth sat down.

"So Sabrina before we discus anything these three foolish boys don't think you could sing care to prove them wrong?" Scooter asked and Sabrina chuckled at started to sing.

As she finished everyone but Scooter had a surprised look on their face while Scooter had a grin. "So do you guys believe me now?" Scooter said to the boys "Yes." They all said "Ok so now it's down to business, I've put in a lot of thought into this and I think it would be best if you went on tour with Justin." Scooter said and both Justin and Sabrina had surprised looked on their faces "Now before the both of you say anything hear me out, I think that is you went on tour with Justin you won't only gain exposure and create a fan base but it will also help you get used to preforming and then so that way while you do that I'll try to get you your own tours and consents and when that time comes the time for that you'll already have the experience because you were on stage with Justin." Scooter and Sabrina sat back thing and soaking in everything he just said "I mean it makes sense." Justin said cutting in to break the silence that was forming. "Ok it does make sense." Sabrina said "Ok great know that we got that settled the schedule for tomorrow is that you have the whole morning to yourselves and then at 1 o'clock you guys have an interview to go to to promote the tour and obviously you being new to my label and they after that we have the whole day to just focusing on the tour." Scooter said and they both nodded their heads.

Sabrina was getting ready for bed when she got a text on her phone it was from Justin.
Hey Sabrina it's Justin I just wanted to know if ya wanted to hang out before our interview tomorrow and I kinda wanna talk to you about something
Yeah sure just stop by my house and then we can leave from there see ya tomorrow good night Justin
Thanks good night Sabrina
After that she sat her phone off and and went to sleep
~•~
Hey guys chapter 3 is complete
I didn't reread this chapter so sorry if there are spelling errors
I'll be posting tomorrow 💖