Theater

I sat in the theatre, hardly listening to the woman presenting the facts about Quebec. Like I want to listen to that anyway. I'm looking down at my hands and glance over to see that Roger is sitting beside me. Why would Roger be here? It's not like he had to come to this presentation. I could tell that the presentation was finishing up. Finally. I looked up towards the screen and pretended to be looking at the woman on the far side of the room when really I was looking at Roger. I don't think he noticed me... but I could be wrong. I was simply in Love with him and his beautiful blond hair and blue eyes... he was just pure beauty. I looked down at his lap and noticed he had something going on down there... what?? I don't understand how could he get a boner by looking at a history presentation about Quebec? Oh he's probably looking at the woman presenting. She was really pretty... he'll never like me. I was still looking at his lap but at this point other thoughts were swarming my head other than the fact that he had a boner. Damn it!! He noticed me!! I quickly turned my head the other way and just did my best to pretend that I wasn't looking at his big cock. He opened his mouth slightly and looked towards me, eyes slowly gazing down further and further. Was he actually looking at me? Roger Taylor? Me? No way. I was dazed. He shuffled his hand over towards me and laid it on the arm of his chair, taping his finger on the wood. He slowly started to move his hand towards me and within seconds I felt the tips of his fingers make contact with my thigh. I uncrossed my legs as he ran his fingers along my leg and started to reach closer to my pussy. I could hear him breathing heavier then before. I grabbed his hand before he got any further, I couldn't risk somebody seeing what was happening. Especially a teacher... The  presentation ended and students gathered outside of theatre and soon enough everyone was gone. Roger hadn't moved. The two of us were sitting in Front of a pitch black screen in a dimly lit room, Rogers hand still in between my legs. He pulled his hand away from my legs and got up. Fuck, the best moment of my life was coming to an end. He walked up to the door and looked out of it without stepping out. He walked back in and shut the door, Roger stood in front of me and looked into my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything he put his finger on my lips and leaned over to kiss me. My eyes stayed open at first in shock, but closed within seconds of the feel of his soft lips on mine. He reached up and put both of his hands on my face and caressed my cheek as our kiss quickly escalated into some hardcore making out. I stood up and turned him around and forced him into the chair that I was sitting in. He opened up his legs wide and his boner was definitely still there. I stopped kissing him when I heard footsteps in the room next door. It was probably a teacher...

Roger- "Hey." He whispered causing me to look at him rather than the door.

Roger- "Meet me-"
He paused as I noticed his eyes scanning my body from head to toe.

Roger- Em, meet me at 11:00 ok? In my hotel room.

         - Okay...

We kissed one last time before he got up and started walking towards the door.

(Should I continue this or no)