"Every time I enter a room with you in it you're screaming. Why is that Ivan? What's wrong with you man, need hearing aids?" Dad laughed. "Ashley, this is the second time I've seen you in the past twenty-five years! I feel the love between old friends. How's the kid's still multiplying like rabbits?"

Mom elbowed him in the stomach making him cringe back in pain. The ISTAS alphas didn't comment, but Alpha Ivan glared at him then nodded at my mom in his form of thanks. I bet if mom wasn't around, dad would be six feet under by now.

"The only love your feeling is my fist in your face"

"IVAN!" Alpha Ashley scolded her mate. "Jeremy, you really need to learn to shut your trap, if you know what's good for you." I smirked.

Mom snorted, "Have they always been like this?"

Alpha Ashley looked at my mom and sighed, "Sadly, yes. But I got used to it."

"Well at least there's someone out there who Jeremy can annoy besides me." Mom said glaring at dad recovering from her blow on the floor.

"Sophie" Dad groaned, but the smile on his face never left, stupid old man. He pretends to act like a teenager, when in reality he passes for a child.

"Your son was trying to do improper thinks to my daughter Jeremy! You raised a barbarian!" Ivan yelled. I was slightly offended, but after what occurred the last couple of days; I couldn't agree any better.

Peyton intertwined my fingers and gave me an encouraging look. "Don't listen to him. My dad is acting stupid" She mouthed.

"Ivan" Alpha Ashley turned to him. "Composed yourself, I was just jostling the two. They weren't really doing over PG stuff when I got here. You know me, I always putting our daughters' boy toys to the test every now and then for the fun of old times." She smiled.

Boy toys—she put it. Their pack really had too much femininity in it. It kind of sounded a little masochist and it creped me out in a scary way. I wondered what living a life with their family would feel like. I shivered. Then glancing down at Peyton I remembered how worth-it it was.

Mom clapped happily, "I do that to all of Soren's old girlfriends too!" Alpha Ivan and Peyton flashed me a glare. Both their yes, similar in appearance burned lasers through my head as a fidgeted in place. "It's a relief Soren found Peyton, he's been such a love sick fool with her. Mine! Mine! Mine! That's all he's been yelling since day one. I thought I'd have to save the poor dear, if Soren locked her up for himself. She needs fattening in those cheeks!" That put me out of the limelight.

Phew.

"That's what I thought!" Alpha Ashley squealed. Looks like our mothers hit it off—now, if only our dads followed their example.

"Can everyone just leave us alone, please" I stressed looking at each face gravely. "We just got each other back and as much as I appreciate everyone involving themselves for our safety. We really want to spend time with each other like a normal couple for the next week."

I hadn't talked to Peyton about this; I thought about it during my run gloating about how terrible I was as a mate and an Alpha's son. Since we meet, people have always been monitoring us; her dad never let me be alone with her and when we had alone time, someone had to ruin it.

"That's great to hear son because we planned to have your mating completed by the next full mom" Dad remarked as if it were a normal party announcement.   

"Why that fast?" Alpha Ashley questioned.

"Soren turn around" Ivan ordered me. I did I was told and the women in the room gasped.