She growled making more werewolves behind the trees appear, they perfectly surrounded us, some in human form some in there wolf form. While Lana was still shock from what is happening. I tried to shift but Ark’s nails are now digging on my skin making it impossible to let my wolf out. My wolf wanted to go out and call for her mate.

“Just come with me peacefully Samantha Hale and no one gets hurt.” Ark hissed behind me, while Max continued to gruel, she was ready to attack but I shook my head to tell her not, we will be instantly killed if she does anything reckless.

“Let her go Ark.” I whipped my head towards Lana, who now looks really angry her wolf fur are somewhat coming out, she was ready to shift.

“It’s ok sweetheart, no one is gonna get hurt.” Ark’s voice went from vicious to calm and reassuring but Lana just continued to look at his mate with pure rage.

“Why Ark?! Why?!” Lana was now growling her stance ready to attack but I was sure that her wolf was stopping her from hurting her mate. She stepped forward towards us but within a second two guys was behind her holding her down.

“Don’t you fucking hurt her you idiots.” I was shoved in the hands of one other big guy, Ark then went on his mate’s side prying away the hands of the two guys pinning down Lana on the ground.

He tried helping Lana to get up but she pried away his hands.

“Don’t you dare touch me!”

“I love you, Lana, I’m sorry.” He declared before looking towards the way to our packs territory. He suddenly hit Lana on her neck making her instantly unconscious in his arms.

“No! How dare you do that to your mate!” I shouted my eyes now pouring tears.

“You fucking shut up Hale! This is all because of your fucking mate!” He barked back at me, while putting his mate down. “Let’s go, they’re coming.”

One of the wolf guarding Max bit her legs and that’s all I remembered before feeling a blow on my neck and blacking out.

**********

My head hurts, that’s the first thing that registered in me when I started to gain my consciousness.

“Now she’s awake.” A man’s voice from behind me spoke, I tried to move so I could look at who ever was the man behind me but unfortunately I was securely bind by chains in a chair. I try to wriggle to loosen it but I just burned my skin as it rubbed on the metal.

“I commend you for staying so calm Samantha Hale,” The man then walks himself in front of me, revealing none other than Ark.

“What do you want Ark?” I hissed.

“Well isn’t it obvious?” He pulled a chair and seated positioning himself in front of me. “I want a war, and this will give me war.”

“War?” I look at him, I haven’t noticed it before but he was emitting a very strong aura just like Xander, he has a commanding presence, my face paled in realization. “Your Alpha Clarkson, the only other were with pure Alpha blood.”

“Finally you pieced it together, but too late I have you know you cannot tell anyone.” He laughed devilishly.

“You’re the one kidnapping girls with Alpha blood.” It was a statement rather than of a question, “you kidnapped those children’s of Alpha’s to provoke them?” I asked, needing him to keep talking.

“Yes, I’m brilliant right?” He smirked at me, “And I think it’s successful for they now having a meeting, for sure by now they’ll know it was me.”

“Why? Why do you want a war?”

“So that they would know who is in the top of the game.” I waited knowing he was now in the mood to spill things. “I’m a pure Alpha wolf, I don’t want to lead a small pack, I need the whole species to bow at me.”

“But why get me after freeing all those girls you kidnapped?” He didn’t know right, he didn’t know I have Alpha blood.

“Hahaha, I’m not dumb Samantha, you’re surname is a big giveaway that your connected to Alpha George, well at first I doubted it for you are mated to a pure blooded Alpha.” He continued to look at me with that big smirk smeared on his evil face. “Well it’s a win-win situation, a girl with an Alpha blood and a lure for Xander.”

“What do you want with Xander? You’re getting the war you wanted.”

“I thought your smart, oh well what the hell you will be both dead when he come here.”

“No!!!!” My blood boiled I started trashing; I didn’t mind the burn the metal was inflicting my skin. “Kill me, don’t, please no no don’t hurt Xander.” I started to beg, he can kill me but not my Xander, he didn’t deserve this.

“I don’t really have a choice, Xander is a big hindrance in my plan. He will be the one sent to stop me for he is my equal, well I’ll end their plan first.” I shook my head telling him no, I could not even speak, my breath is now coming short, I’m choking in my own tears. “If you’re just some normal were I’ll spare your lives for Lana seems attached to you and your friends.”

“She will never forgive you for this!” Tears were now free falling on my chicks, “Lana will hate you forever!”

“You shut up!” Ark face went all red anger now radiating off him, “she will be by my side after all of this, her wolf could never hate me!” Ark stood up and threw the chair he was sitting on in my general direction. I closed my eyes readying myself for the impact but I heard the crashing into pieces of the chair behind for it hit the wall.

‘Think Sam, think.’ My wolf whispered to me, she was right I need to think of a plan, not drown myself in tears.

“You have one pack, you could not possible win this war against all those pack.”

“Well who attack you back then in the woods?” He asked his eyes now glazed with excitement, while I was confused as hell, I don’t wanna play his mind games but I don’t have a choice, do I?

“Rogues?”

“Hahaha right! I like you, you are really smart.” He laughed as if I was a big fat joke.

“You got rogues by your side?” My eyes were bulging, no no this is not good.

“Ting ting ting, right again.” He then walk towards me leaning his face so close to me, “I’m not gonna start something without a plan.” He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“You will lose Ark, you will lose everything after this, you will lose your everything.”

‘Stop this, this is not the solution!’ My wolf hissed at me.

“Lana’s wolf may forgive you but not her, she will not love you back, she would wish that you are not his mate!” He got hold of my hair and yank it bank making me cry in pain.

“I know what you’re doing you want me to kill you before Xander get here so he can fight me equally,” he yank my hair lower his other hand circling my neck. “I’m really tempted to my wolf wanted to rip you in pieces, but I still need you, don’t worry you will be both be dead soon enough.”

After slapping my face hard he walked out of the room leaving me crying my tears stinging the bruise he left on my left chick.

‘That was such a stupid plan!’

“It’s all I can think to save Xander, if he feel that I’m gone then he will kill Ark instantly, it’s better me than both of us.”

‘Please don’t lose hope, he will come and save us.’

I just shook my head, I know he will come but I don’t want him to, it’s his life at stake.