PROLOGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:30 p.m. was the time her new life started. The time memories of the last few weeks flooded into her head. Loneliness, a familiar feeling she was now used to ever since she lost her mother. There is now a huge gaping whole entire of her from having her whole life torn apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:30 a.m. was the time she arrived on the other side of Philadelphia. The time that she was released from the subway and into the cold. Her normally crystal blue eyes were now a light grey and puffy from sadness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:00 a.m. was the time she finally found a park that was hidden but not to hidden to the point that she might get lost. She had a patched up book bag hanging on one shoulder since one of the straps were broke. She refused to get another, looking at the park bench, she sighed. 'It had to be a metal bench, it couldn't have been a wooden one.' She thought as she pulled a sweatshirt out of her bag and laid it around her body. As soon as she put her head on the bag, she began to tap in different rhythms causing the waterworks to start again. She laid there looking in the dark sky, not a single star in sight, thinking about her mom crying until she fell asleep. Sleeping on what felt like a bed of ice was not very comfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~