"I started going to therapy a few days ago...they basically told me I was a psychopath..so they're making me take pills. They offered to put me in mental home, but that meant I wouldn't be able to see your pretty face, so I turned it down" he explained with a shrug.

"Oh." I said, slightly blushing at the fact he called me 'pretty'.

"Did your parents make you go to therapy?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, I decided to go for myself. I went to the doctors first, because I was curious on why I suddenly started acting worse than I normally do, but they couldn't explain my pains or my symptoms so they suggested I go to therapy since they couldn't figure it out." He said and paused. "But they gave me a fearful look at the doctors when they tested me. They wouldn't tell me why though" he said in a whisper.

I nodded in understandment. How did he not already know he was a psychopath? He knew the things he was doing was wrong but he did them anyways.

I checked the time on my phone. 6:20.

"Have you slept at all since you got home?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not tired" he said.

"Well, I need to start heading back before my parents start to worry about me...ill see you at school" I said, and he nodded making me turn away to go back.

I sort of felt bad for Sam now that he explained his mental issues.

Do his parents know he's like this? I've never really seen or talked to his parents, so I didn't know if they were the same as him.

But I wouldn't be surprised if at least someone in his family were the same as him, maybe one siblings, if he had any.

I made back home safely, but that didn't stop Sam from being protective and texting me to make sure.

Sam: did you make it back alright? I can't lose you.

Me: yes, I'm okay.

Sam:good.

I turned off my phone and and started stripping out of my hoodie and pajamas, then started getting dressed in the clothes I had picked out.