Intro/Back Story

You were deciding to move to L.A. to continue being a social media influencer. You had been on YouTube for about two years. The content you posted was story times. You knew that most youtubers lived in L.A. so you wanted to live their too. You also wanted to make more friends. You and your best friend were going together. You and Kat have been friends since you guys were both at least 6 years old. 

You guys were leaving in a few days. You were excited because you wanted to meet new people and start a new life, away from your old chaos you had to deal with. You had been through a lot especially with your old abusive boyfriend. You guys dated for about 3 years. You would always fight with him and he would hit you repeatedly, not caring if you end up in the hospital or not. So you wanted a new life. You wanted to get away so he wouldn't find you. He was kinda obsessed with you. He has threatened your life and everyone you love. You were so stuck in his dumb love that never existed. You needed to leave Mike. So you did. You ended it with him and ran to Kat's house. You had already got your stuff there to move to L.A. 

The next few days before you guys were leaving Mike texted. He wanted to see you and he was apologizing for everything he did to you. You instantly knew it was a lie. You left him on read. He kept texting non-stop. You never answered. Kat comforted you during this whole thing. You were so depressed at the time you just wanted to die. Kat told you otherwise. She said to keep living. Live your life to the fullest. Stop what you're doing and think. Have a reason. She told you this many times. You guys were always so close. You were practically sisters. You guys never fought. Well maybe a few times... But other than that you were super close with her. Kat knew someone in L.A. that would pick you guys up after you landed. His name was Sam Golbach. They knew each other for about a year or so. 

*BTW* This is just what I have for now. I will post more when I can. I'm going to be very busy this year because of school. But I will post when I can!