Hargreaves x oc

Slaughterhouse rulez
Hargreaves 🤓👓🐲
My PoV

I am y/n Blake, younger sister of will. We're both on our way back to school, me for my 4th year, after the holidays and I'm already sick of it as usual. We are sitting in our car driving into the court yard. "Hey, will you got a new kid this year?" I asked him breaking the silence. "Yeah probably" he replied. We pulled up and we got out and went our separate ways, him to Sparta and me to Andromeda. I get to my room that I share with Kay and Clemsie. When I walk in they are sitting on their beds, I drop my bags and we group hug. "So how was your summer?" Kay asked, "terrible" I replied collapsing on the bed. After we unpack we sit on our beds smoking and gossiping before we have to go to assembly.

We head down to assembly where everyone is supposed to stand in our houses but I walk over to Sparta. "y/n" Hargreaves and Wootton shout and I walk over to them. I greet Hargreaves and wootton before will introduces me to the new boy, don. He was cute but I like Hargreaves more, he's so cute with his ginger curls and thick rimed glasses. I realise I'm zoning out and walk back over to Kay who's playing chess with Xenephon.

After assembly, which was rudely interrupted by a protest about toxic gas from the fracking, we left and I sneaked into Sparta. I sat with Hargreaves and wootton while will was with don. They were playing some weird board game so I sat back and read a book. I was so engrossed in my book that I didn't hear footsteps coming down the corridor, "y/n get out cleggs coming!" Hargreaves said sounding worried. "Help me out the window" I said, we got up and ran to the window. I pushed it open as he bent down, I stepped on his knees and hopped out the window. "See you tomorrow" I called as I ran away from the building.

Hargreaves PoV
"aww how cute your in love with y/n" Wootton says as I watch her run into the shadows. I turn around and look at him "what, no I'm not" I said flustered. "Don't try to deny it, I can tell." He replied, "okay so maybe I do, don't tell her" I stated and then walked out the room, passing clegg on the way out. The whole house was then gathered by mr house man to get shouted at.

My PoV
The next day Hargreaves told me that someone had hung a tie in the bathroom. I instantly knew it was will but didn't say anything.

Time skip

I went back to Sparta to hangout with Hargreaves and wootton again. We were helping wootton study for his house test but he was answering every question wrong. "If your not word perfect when clegg tests you your gonna get featured and we're both going to get grounded!" Hargreaves shouted. "Stop being mean he can do it" I said unconvincing.

Time skip
Will came back from morning detention with clegg, and told me they went into the woods and found a giant sinkhole. He also told me about the protesters and the toxic gas coming from the sinkhole.

The next day Me, Kay and clemsie went to have a smoke and on the way we ran into don at the phone box. He came with us and clemsie told him about what happened last year and me and Kay just talked about class. We came running over as we saw clegg coming, will had joined them by now and we all urged them to start running. The boys got caught. Will and don are being made to stay over holiday as punishment which means I have to stay as well. I don't really mind though all my friends are going to be here.

I was walking out of school and I saw will and don arguing. Don barged past me and I followed him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked and I grabbed his shoulder. "You don't know what wills been through" I shouted and went to find Kay.

Dons PoV
I walked into the common room and saw another tie. I ran up to my room just in time to stop will from hanging himself. I pushed him onto the sofa. He started to cry and then sniffed "y/n is all I have left". "Then stay alive for her, she needs you." I replied.