Part 11

iam sorry I didn't updated ..really sorry 😐
Coming back !

They reached the Venue . Karan got down and opened door for her and gives her his hand she happily put her hand on his and both walked in .
There were many peoples around and Preeta and Karan entered and karan's business partner came .
Abhi : hey Karan !!
Karan : hello abhi
Abhi : kesa hy
Karan : bilkul theek .
Abhi : whose this beautiful lady .
Karan : oh yeah ! Meet my wife mrs Preeta Karan luthra .
Abhi : oh hello miss Preeta
He forward his hand for a handshake while Preeta looked at Karan he smiled and nodded while she shook hand with him .
Abhi : nice to meet you pretty lady .
Preeta : same here .
Later Karan introduced Preeta to everyone out there now it was time for dinner all were seated on a big table and they all had dinner .
After dinner Karan was taking with a man while Preeta was searching him she found him and went towards him .
Karan smiled seeing her she smiled back .
Karan : mr Bachan meets my wife Preeta Karan luthra .
Mr bachan : oh wow you have a beautiful wife .
Karan : no doubt .
Preeta blushed .
Mr bachan forward his hand Preeta also both shook hands while mr bachan was holding her hand and caressing it Preeta was feeling awkward and she pulled her hand and gave a forced smile .
Mr bachan was shamelessly staring her and Preeta was getting embarrassed...Karan saw her and excused and both went .
Preeta : chalein ?
Karan : Kyun tum enjoy nhi kar rhi ?
Preeta : hn wo mete sar mai thora dard hai ...pls chalein
Karan : ok
They were about to go but mr Bachan arrived .
Mr bachan : Karan!!! Kahan ja rhe ho ?
Karan : Han dono ja rhe hain my wife doesn't feel good .
Mr bachan came forward and took preeta's hand .
Mr bachan : are you ok darling ?
Preeta : hmm...y..yess
Karan fisted his hand
Karan : ok bye we are leaving !
Mr bachan : oh ok take care ...aur Han Karan kal Mujhe tumhare sath deal final karni hy so I'll be there
Karan : ok ...aao Preeta
They both sat in car both were silent and they arrived home as all were sleeping they directly went to their room and Preeta went to change while karan changed in the room and both slept .