Chapter 10 | Waves

~Y/N POV~

We left school, going our usual way home although the entire ride over there just me thinking what happened and questions that I want to ask Jake. "Honeslty who was he to tell me not to trust someone, then again I can't judge a book by its cover."

"So what are going to wear tonight?"

"In all honeslty I really don't know, wait how do you know about tonight?"

"I'm not stupid and mostly because I found a paper saying something about tonight at La Push."

I roll my eyes so hard to the point hurts me.

"Well I was gonna ask you if you had any idea on what I should wear since you know the "trends"."

"Shut up, you asking me for advice on fashion, well smack me silly and call me bob." Iris starts laughing uncontrollably.

*Hard smack on her lap and LOUD*

"OOOWWW!!!"

I laugh so hard my stomach start a hurting.

"Hey you said..."

"I know what I said." She massages her left thigh.

I look at her in guilt knowing how hard I hit her and she gives me a death look. Slowly both of us start laughing.

The entire drive home was about what I was going to wear and what we were doing in school. I would rant about school work and fond about the old nurse at school. Iris would rant about her math teacher and fond over her english teacher. I thank the universe that I'm not alone and I have my crazy sister by my side, mostly in school.

We finally got home, noticing that Andrew was home as well.

"AH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT ANDREW!!"

I park the car and sit in silence, I start to think on how to approach Andrew about me going with a boy to the beach with his friends.

"DUDE, Andrew is home."

"I know, I don't know how I am gonna ask him, what should I say?" I ask my sister.

"I don't know either so good luck."

Iris gets off the car and closes the door.

I sit in the car putting my head back on the seat, closing my eyes trying to picture what to say. I force myself to get out of the car and walk to the house.

"Damn this day has been weird"

I walk in the house, quietly trying not to make too much noise. As soon as I close the door, " Y/N can you come here please." Andrew yells for me from the kitchen.

Dreading to go, I slowly creep my way in to the kitchen, I see Andrew cooking some of his great Tortilla Soup. I stand by door frame waiting to be spoken to again.

"Ah, Y/N there you are, I need to talk to you."

"I'm all ears, what are you cooking?"

"I'm cooking tortilla soup, just like back in Minnesota and don't change the subject."

"Uh sorry, what do you want to talk about?" I sit on chair next to the dining table.

"Well Y/N, I knew that this day would come where you start to become a young adult and go out with boys. Now if that boy, gets you pregnant.."

"Andrew, no please, that is not gonna happen, plus his just a friend."

"Yes then that friend becomes your baby daddy."