Prologue

"Welcome to UA high: the prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls, learning to overcome obstacles and save people with a smile on my—"

"Oh my God!! Shut the FUCK up!" Bakugou interrupts, "You think just cuz you've got you're own book that you need to have some fancy FUCKIN intro?! Huh?! They already know what this is! They're anime-obsessed DWEEBS!!"

"I know, Kacchan. I was just trying to give some exposition—"

"Exposition to WHAT?! They've read the last book! They know how this is going to go!!"

"Yeah... I know... I just hope I don't end up like Todoroki..."

"Dude. You're NEVER gonna get laid!!"

"Shhh!! Kacchan!!" Midoriya grabs Bakugou by the arm, turns him around, and starts whisper-screaming at him, "Kacchan STOP!! You don't know what those writers are capable of!! You saw what they did to poor Todoroki!!"

"What are we whispering about?" Shouto whispers in between them.

"Just shut up and go back to your own book, you got that?!" Bakugou yells at Todoroki.

Todoroki leaves.

"Look, these 'writers' aren't gonna do squat! You know WHY? Because if they want the story to be ACCURATE, then nothing's gonna happen to your pathetic, lonely, dick!"

"Can't I just finish my exposition?!"

"Um... NO! We've heard you say it like... TWENTY-DOZEN FUCKING TIMES!!"

"Would you just stop interrupting me—and stop making fun of my virginity! You're a virgin, too!!"

"So what?! At least I'll find someone! I'm not going to die alone!!"

"Oh... that's right! You've got your lampshade."

(Reference to Kirishima's Super Awesome Rad End of the Year Party)

"Oh, so THAT'S how it's gonna be...HUH?! HUH?!?! Lemme cut this off right here, readers... this is gonna get ugly!!"

"Oh my—Kacchan!! NO—"