"Uh–"

"And, it really wasn't a question, princess. I mean, I guess it was because I gotta know if you want this as much as I do," he jabbered, looking down at me with lust in his eyes yet with rosy cheeks because of his realization that I hadn't actually agreed to any of this.

But, one plus one equals two after all.

Finally being able to use my words, I tightened my legs around his waist, I smiled up at him "I probably want this more than you."

"Always gotta make it a competition, don't ya?"

I shrugged innocently before grabbing his face and molding our lips together again. This time we were a little more fast paced, our tongues doing a little salsa rather than ballet.

Before I knew it, Harry was picking me up as I straddled his waist trying to direct us to my bed. I was laughing as he paused looking around the apartment trying to scope out which direction to go in. I pointed over my shoulder and Harry nodded his head with his lips in an 'oh' form before hurrying us to my room.

He laid my body down on the mattress, immediately climbing back on top of me all without removing his lips from mine. As soon as we touched the soft comforter that adorned my bed, it felt like the mood switched and now we were more hyperactive.

Harry broke apart our kiss, trailing his lips down my cheek, jaw, neck and nestled on my collarbone where he nipped, sucked and licked and had me in a frenzy as I could practically feel the bruise forming.

His hands slid the bottom of my shirt up, pushing it up just above my exposed breasts, and his mouth jumped over the shirt as he began to lead kisses down my abdomen.

Stopping at the hem of my sweat-shorts, his eyes darted up to mine, a mischievous look glazing over them. "Tell me you want this as much as I do."

Before I could say yes, his left hand pressed to my center that was still covered by too many materials making my breath hitch in my throat. He gently rubbed his index and middle finger up and down until they nestled above my core whilst his thumb pressed down on my bundle of nerves sending a very euphoric feeling throughout my body.

"Well?"

Jerk.

And before I could respond again, he pressed down harder on my clit, moving his thumb in small circular motions.

He raised his eyebrows with an expectant look on his face as he waited for my answer, but it proved to be pretty difficult when he kept knocking the wind out of me.

"I guess since you're not giving me an answer we can't do this," he sighed, starting to remove his hand. I instantly grabbed onto his wrist making him keep his hand where it was.

I bit my bottom lip to control my breathing, giving Harry a very harsh glare, telling him not to dare to try and remove his hand. "I want. . . this. I want you, please."

He smirked, going back to rubbing my clit slowly. "And what is it you want exactly?"

I felt my eye ready to twitch as I look at him dumbfounded. Was he really going to make me beg? Really?

Bigger jerk.

"My mouth? Fingers? Or my cock?"

How about all three?

But, I don't think I could handle any foreplay right now I just needed him inside of me as soon as possible to ease this dull ache in the lower half of my body.

I also did not want to beg. This was a conundrum and I was pissed about it. But, I had to get over my ego just for a little while if I wanted to orgasm.