Wednesday 17 - You're an adult, James.

So, have you seen the first episode of Poputepipikku? That's the way I bolted out of my house. 6:45 AM. I always get out of my house at 6:40. For some of you it may seem like "Eh, it's just five minutes." It is more than that. At least for me. Good thing I had my back restored by now. I mean, I had a backpain for 2 weeks. And guess what. My ol' pal James just turning legal this day. Now he can't bully Philips because "child abuse" You get a lot of pros and cons by getting 18. Anyway, and as always, HEY IT'S ME YOUR F***ING SUBCONSCENT STARTING YOUR DAY. So we had a little conversation about whether I put an upper bar to my PowerPoint presentation about UI Design or not. And everything running at the speed of a dog being chased by Animal Control. I finally get to the front door when, RRRRIIINNNGGG. Oh s***. At least they don't give me a note because of getting at 7:00 AM exact. So as always, I grab my little chair, put it on the side of the wall in the front of the door and we start our day as usual. Of course, congratulating James for his recent achievement. He's from another country, so I'm not pretty sure how ID cards work in that country. We start with Entrepreneurship Class. We learn about compound interest and stuff. Basically Math 2. Then after one hour of money farming lessons, we continue to Spanish. 3 whole f***ing hours of Spanish. Thankfully, that class is bland, and after like, 1 sheet of copying and 2.5 hours of lecture, we're finally free. Have you played SIMULACRA? Well, Me and James recently have been playing that game, and we've received creepy coincidences about that. So I trick the teacher into letting me in the PC Room, and stay there in the breaktime. My math teacher is the best pal you can have. He told us his life story instead of taking class one day. Same happened with another one. Unlike the other teachers, he makes dark jokes, as we do, and it's not r/fellowkids, it's really part of our classroom. We discussed about the party for 11th grade that we're going to make. Nobody was really on it. After some time everyone started participating and proposing food and drinks for the party. We jumped into Literature, and we read a colombian story. We change books every 3 months. Our other techer has a particular interest with... Album Books. She wants us to make an Album Book for every book we read. So, at the end of the day I bought a croissant, y'know, to calm the hunger after 7 hours of study. And guess f***ing what. It. Was. Expired. Yay, 2 dollars and 45 cents wasted on nothing. I opened it like 1 km away from the Starbucks so, no return. I continued in my home, working on my UI presentation, I finally decided that it would be better an upper bar. Oh and I played FNAFSL. I kept losing on the Breaker Room. Come on FREDDY, BON BON SAID GO BACK TO YOUR F***ING STAGE.