Nose porn

I speed walk after my shift, home. My house is made of stone and it kinda looks like me. After what me and SpongeBob did in the cellar I need a shower, I smell like krabby patty's more than usual, and I would love a bath.

I get to my door, unlock it and throw my keys in the bowl by the door. I turn on the best of Sea bass orchestra, they have the best clarinet players. As the music begins to filter through my house I hear the door.

I think about ignoring the door and just go straight upstairs, I'm starting to itch, but I have been expecting a package with reeds made from Moroccan seaweed. I forget how tired I am and answer the door.

It's SpongeBob, I must have been smiling and stopped because he says "Is this a bad time? Sorry I just wanted to see you before bed, you know?" He starts to turn, I left so quick he must have thought I was mad. We never talked about what we were. Just one day we fucked and we have been fucking ever since. " Hey, SpongeBob, would you like to have dinner tonight?" I'm almost certain he didn't hear me but he turns around and smiles, I can see the two teeth.

He starts to walk in but I stop him " well actually I have to shower and then actually cook..." This is a disaster, I don't know what I was thinking, we fuck and it's good we don't actually talk unless it's about consent or safe words. We've been neighbors for years and this is the longest conversation we've ever had, and most of it is in my head! " It's okay I'll come back later if you'd like? It's 5:17 now, so how about I come back at 7?" Now it's my turn to smile, big and goofy. " Yeah, 7 is good."

He smirks and walks backwards saying good bye but because he's not looking he walks right into the mailman. " Mr. Squidward Tentacles? Please sign here" the mail man smiles not the least bit worried about the sponge he got ran over by. " Thank you, you folks have a nice day" he tips his hat and is gone. " Oh and SpongeBob!" I yell after the blushing man, I have a spare key, just under the mat if you are ready before 7 just use it to get in, okay?" He smiles and before I pop a boner right then in there I shut the door.

I look over at the clock, it's 5:45 did we really talk for that long? I run up the stairs strip out of my shirt and hop into the shower. One thing I noticed since I started screwing around with SpongeBob is our bathrooms are across from each others. I have spent many nights in the tub, rubbing myself and seeing stars as SpongeBob unsuspectingly showered. I would watch him lather his soap over his square shoulders, down his thin, yet strong arms, till finally he reached for his cock. Sometimes it's hard but mostly it's soft, he's just cleaning himself but it's honestly the hottest, most arousing thing to watch. I've seen it so many times but just watching him handle it. Makes my four legs shake.

I take care to wash especially well between my ass cheeks to get ride of the smell of the secret sauce. I shit before my shift ended so most of its out as well as spongebobs cum, but that doesn't mean found two won't happen. I turn off the water and step out of the shower.My bathroom window is open to let the steam out. SpongeBob must be ready because I can hear him talking to that idiot ex of his next door, Patrick Star.

I start to brush my teeth and inch my way to the window. No, I guess me and him aren't dating technically but I would like to know if I have competition. " All I'm sayin SpongeBob is he's a loser who lives alone and you and me had something special. We could have that again." I look out the window and I see Patrick crowding SpongeBob against his front door. He's leaning in, I look away before I see anything else. I mean he's right I am a loser who lives alone and plays a clarinet. Looking at myself in the mirror I wipe a tear away finfish brushing and put on my favourite red lipstick.

I got to my room, and finfish getting dressed. I'm wearing a silk black shirt, no pants and mascara. I look, in a word, hot. I pick up the phone and order Turkish food. Shish kabobs, rice, and roasted vegetables. I got down to the kitchen to put together something to eat if SpongeBob is actually still coming. He could be with Patrick. That pink, smelly, lazy, great with his hands, ex of his.