Chapter 4: A New Life

Start from the beginning

Lucan: Oh I've seen you around, Y/N is it?

Dovahkiin: Yeah, what seems to be the problem?

Lucan: W-well you see-

Camilla: We were robbed last night.

Lucan: NO WE WERE NOT ROBBED. I-I just misplaced it

Dovahkiin: Right (yeah I'm not buying it). So want me to go get it back?

Lucan: FOR THE-yes I will pay some gold to you if you get it back.

Dovahkiin: Do you know who stole it or why anyone would steal it?

Lucan: The one who stole it was a man named Arvel the Swift. He works with some bandits that are hold up at Bleak Falls Barrow right now. He wanted to buy it from me, but I said no. Bastard must've swiped it when my back was turned. He rant on about this "secret power" at Bleak Falls Barrow.

Dovahkiin: Wait, I've seen that place. So is it just bandits I need to worry about?

Lucan: Well yeah just bandits, traps, a few skeevers, and...other things. 

Dovahkiin: Like what?

Lucan: Well...you do know you're going into an ancient nordic tomb right?

Dovahkiin: What is your point?

Lucan: What is my point? This is Skyrim, shouldn't you know what that means?

Dovahkiin: Well to be honest, I wasn't raised in Skyrim.

Lucan: Well then, all I'm gonna say is this. Don't be surprised if the dead come back.

Dovahkiin: NECROMANCERS?! I hate those bastards. No respect for the dead and see life as a thing to experiment with.

Lucan: It's not that at all. It is said that undead called Draugr roam the nordic tombs dotted all over Skyrim. That is what I'm warning you about.

Dovahkiin: Draugr? I've heard of different kinds of undead mainly from Necromancers and legends about Liches, but not dead that raise themselves. I'll try to be careful, but how do I get there?

Camilla: I'll show you were it is.

Lucan: FINE, but you come straight back here.

Camilla Valerius POV

This is perfect, this man could actually help me. I must admit he's cute...maybe I give him something else for his efforts~

Camilla: Just take this path up the mountain and you'll reach Bleak Falls Barrow.

Dovahkiin: Thanks and I'll promise to bring back the claw.

Camilla: Wait there's something else I must tell you

Dovahkiin: What is it?

Camilla: If you come back in one peace, then I might give you a...reward~.

Dovahkiin:...I need an adult

Camilla: I am an adult~

Dovahkiin: I...I'm just gonna get the claw back.

Dovahkiin POV

I decided to just start walking up the mountain because I'd rather be on a life or death mission rather than be flirted on. Besides, it can't be that bad right?

TIMESKIP

Dovahkiin POV

*breathing heavily* Finally, I'm done with those bandits. I was expecting this to be harder with all the talk about Draugrs, but I haven't seen anything undead around here except just dead. Maybe the bandits cleared them out.