Green

He pulled out a notebook quickly and wrote neatly.

It's alright ma'am but you don't have to let me stay.

"Your staying" I growl then flinch at the sight of his scared face. In my head my mother said. He's your weaver even I can see it

"Come on um I think we had bio homework" I mumble and grab his hoodie sleeve gently and pulled him upstairs. "Erm sorry about growling at you" I notices his hair wasn't just black it's red and brown too, he wore eye liner and he had green eyes. I suddenly was a little hot. He coughed awkwardly and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Right" my voice came out squeaky "um your room should be ready in about thirty minuets. Um sorry about my mother and everything." I said a blush fixed on my face.

She's nice. So are you. He smiled a little and I realized something, he had dimples. Oh that's so cute. I pulled him into a hug and shocks ran through my body. I think he felt them too because his breath caught. His arms slid around me slowly and it made more shocks run through.

"Talk please ink" I say softly into his ear, my lips softly grazing his cheek.

"Endwaar why d..did you invite me t..to stay?" his voice was amazing I tried so hard to hold the moan it but it still came out. My eyes widen.

"Um because.....because um" my face was hot and I looked at his face.

"Am I just a good friend?" he asked.

"Your more than that."