"I hope it's a girl" Ben said. "Sameee" I said.

We walked out and everybody looked at us.

"Damn can we have our face back" Ben said.

"What y'all was talking bout" Kd said. "Nun ya" I sat back down in my spot.

"So let's change the topic" Paris sat up. "How 3 and Bri date"

"dateeee" I looked up. "yeah like I can't see what's on 3 spam" she said.

"you mad at me you should be mad at your dude" I said opening some skittles.

"ykw fuck this shit And fuck you 3" She left.

"and I oop" I said dumping skittles in my mouth.

"damn kid" Boomer patted his back.

"I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me (yeah)
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (oh)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic (no)" I yelled.

"Shut up Brianna" Ben said.

"This a pain song" I said.

"Omg Brianna" Ty laughed.

♥️: 67k 💬: 34k@bbgbri10x: 😍😍😍 #oldie

♥️: 67k 💬: 34k
@bbgbri10x: 😍😍😍 #oldie

COMMENTS OFF

"Brianna when you make that video" Maci asked. "You cute girl"

"Ion remember it was in my phone" I shrugged finishing the bag of skittles. "Well bye kiddos I'm sleepy"

"Girl it's 2pm and you sleepy" Krystal asked. "it's called taking naps duhh" I defended.

"Mm well have a good sleep" she said.
"yerrrp, and if any of y'all touch my ice cream, snickers or gummy bears y'all straight dying no cap but y'all can have the rest" I said going upstairs hearing them go thru the bags.

AFTER HER LIL NAP

I woke up to see Ben and Three in my bed, I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower and put on my night clothes.

I walked downstairs to see these other mother fuckers on my couch sleep.

I walked in the kitchen and made me a turkey sandwich.

I walked back in the living room with pots hehe.

"WAKE YALL DUMB ASSES UP" I hit the pots together making them jump out there sleep.

"mmcht" They groaned. I dropped the pots on the floor and walked upstairs.

I got jumped up and down on my bed waking Ben and Three up.

"Bri move like frl" Ben said with his eyes close. I got down and walked to Ty room because I knew the girls was in there.

Oh they was sleep sleep so I'm not finna mess with them.

I walked to Shane room and see him playing on his IPad.

"Heyy sexy" I said as I sat on his bed. "Mommy can I go over grandma house today" he asked.

"You never spend time with me" I pouted. "you always over her house or your daddy house"

"I do spend time with you" He said. "I just miss Grandma and Uncle B"

damn I forgot about him lmao

"Welp go pack your stuff and I'll be back" I said.

I walked back downstairs to see them fully woke now.

"Aww y'all up finally" I cheesed. "Yea because if you" Kd said.

"I was bored and I had no one to talk to but Shane" I shrugged.

"But Say I'm Rey take him to his grandma house I'll be back" I said grabbing my keys running upstairs.

I walked in my room to see Ben and 3 on there phones.

I grabbed my phone and texted my momma.

Mamas 😚💕
Can Shane come over ?

Momma 🌚💕
You know damn well he can come over 😐

Mamas 😚💕
Just asking because he wanted to come over and I didn't know if you was here or not gurlll

Momma 🌚💕
yea whatever but bring my grandson NOW!

Mamas 😚💕
yes ma'am

"I'll be back" I said. "Where you rey go" Ben asked.

"To take Shane to my momma house" I said. "I wanna go" He hopped up as three followed.

I walked in Shane room and grabbed his bag and he grabbed his iPad charger and we went downstairs.

AT BRIANNA MOMMA HOUSE

I walked in with Shane bag in my hand and made my way to the living room.

"Heyyy Momma" I yelled. "Stop all that yelling girl" She said.

"Hey Maaaa" Ty yelled. "Didn't I just say stop yelling I'm finna beat ya ass" She said turning around.

"Damn y'all deep" She said. "Who deep because for all I know I be deep in tha- Oh hey Brianna" My father came out the room.

"Hey daddy" I said as I dropped Shane bags on the couch.

"Who these young niggas in my house" He asked going in the pantry.

"Idk I found them on the str-" I got cut off by my mom and dad friends coming in.

"Hey García" Nique said. "Heyy Nique Baby" She responded.

"Like I was saying These my Broke friends beside Ben and them girls" I said.

"Mmm" he said."stop being rude and say hi or sum ya lil dirty ass" my mama said making us laugh but he waved her off. "Where Bryce" I asked my mama.

"Here" My dad said. "I ain't talking to you" I said. "He out with his friends" She said.

"Mm I'm Rey leave tho" I got up and hugged my mama and daddy.

"Bye baby girl" They said as we left .

𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀
𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀