Sorry

~Kirishima P.O.V~

I woke up to see that I was in a, hospital? I tried to sit up but couldn't from the pain I was feeling. I saw as tall women with black hair walked in. "Mr. Kirishima, you have freinds that would like to see you". She told me. I nodded for her to let them in. First it was Uraraka and then other people from class 1-A to see if I was okay. Until a green haired boy walked in with a spiky haired boy be next to him.

~Midoriya P.O.V~

As I saw Kirishima laying in the hospital bed, I ran to him quickly. "Kirishima! Are you okay"?! I said as I hugged him tight. "Ouch, yes Midoriya I'm fine but can you please not hug me that tight". I pulled back. "Oh sorry".

I then kissed Kirishima softly. "I'm just glad that your okay". Now I'll be right back, Kacchan needs to TALK to you".

~Kirishima~

Midoriya then walked out the room leaving me and Bakugou alone. He came closer to me then started talking. "Listen Shitty hair, I wouldn't usually say this but I'm sorry for what I did the other day. It was f*cking wrong of me to hurt you and Deku like that". I was surprised. "I forgive you Bakugou". I then sat up a little and hugged him.

 I then sat up a little and hugged him

Thehug didn't last for long though. "Okay now let f*cking go of me". I pulled away quickly while laughing.

A few days later I was let out of the hospital. Me and Deku agreed that we were gonna live together from now on. As soon as we got there we decided to go on another date but this time it wouldn't be complete caios (think I spelled that wrong).
Con.