"I'm sorry. This pregnancy stuff is already stressful." Jurnee apologized. "Thank you again guys."

"Jurnee you know it was no big deal." Keh told her as she dapped Dylan.

"Right. We're godparents, it's our job." I smiled sitting beside her on the couch. "You excited?"

She shrugged, swallowing the water she made a scene about. "I don't know how to feel. I'm kinda nervous."

"Why? It's your day."

"I know but it's still crazy how I'm pregnant. I'm carrying another human being in me." Jurnee sniffled rubbing her stomach. "I'm always crying."

"See that's my seed in there." Dylan joked.

"I mean I would hope so." Kehlani said back making Dylan mug her.

"Aw I can't wait til I have one of my own. They're gonna be best friends." I rubbed her belly smiling, I really wanted a baby of my own.

I loved Charlie and Calvin as if they were my own but I wanted a little me growing inside me. Kehlani and I talked about it once but it hasn't came up since they boys showed up. I wouldn't mind having three kids, I want more to be honest.

"It looks really good guys. Thank you again." Jurnee pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back.

"You're welcome boo. Now we gotta get ready because they're rolling in." I said looking at the few people coming in.

Kehlani.

I dribbled the ball between my legs as Dylan tried to take it.

"Bro you're weak in real life too." I laughed.

"Fuck you." He kept his focus on the ball.

I acted as if I was going to his left but went to his right, running towards the basket and slamming the ball in. The boys cheered as I laughed at Dylan who was upset.

"Y'all got something going on. I don't know what it is but it's something." He said pointing at the boys and I.

"Hey it's not our fault you can't play." Calvin said shrugging and walked off with Charlie.

"Damn. I'm glad I taught them how to be honest."

"Man whatever. I haven't played in a while so let's go again."

"Baby come on. It's timeee." Jurnee smiled, grabbing his hand.

I followed them inside, it was fat as fuck. Jurnee had hella family but they were all cool. I stood beside Kae as she got her phone out to record. The idea was to pop a black balloon and see what color pacifier came out.

"Okay on three." Kae started. "One, two, three!"

They both popped one balloon and nothing came out causing Kae and I to laugh. Jurnee shook her head at us and handed Dyl the second balloon.

"Alright move on na, we know that one ain't have nothing in it."

"Uncle Tommy." Jurnee warned him, he put his hands up in surrender.

"This time I need everybody to count alright?" Everyone nodded.

"One, two, three!"

The pink pacifier flew onto the floor. It took a while for everybody to realize but Jurnee screamed happily. I smiled as Dylan hugged her, kissing her face repeatedly. I knew they were hella happy.

"I'm having a granddaughter!" Mama Myra exclaimed kissing both of their cheeks.

"So Juju and Uncle Dyl is having a girl?" Calvin asked looking up at me, I nodded.

"Yeah. Cool right?"

"Ah man, girls suck." He sighed. "But I like babies so I can't wait to meet her."

I chuckled and ruffled both of their heads. Kae was too busy recording everything and walked off. I watched Dylan walk up to me, we dapped each other.

"Thanks again dawg. This shit is surreal." He sighed.

"I know man. You really having a baby, who would've thought?" I poured me a cup of punch in my cup.

"I never thought I would settle down. I ain't know shit about love and she taught me that." He spoke as he watched Jurnee. "I would die for her and now our baby girl. We engaged and started off right with a family."

"I'm proud of you. Just make sure my god baby don't come out with your big ass head."

He laughed shaking his head. "This is why I can't fuck with yo dyking ass."

"Dylan Anderson bring your butt over here." Jurnee called for him. "Sorry Kehlani."

"Mannn peace." Dylan followed her over to some family members.

I started looking around for Kae and seen her recording the boys. She threw her back in laughter at something they said and they smiled widely. I heard what Kae said earlier about wanting a baby of her own, I wanted her to. I promised her she would have the perfect wedding, honeymoon, and rest of her life.

"Baby you alright?" Karrueche stood in my face, wiping something off my lips.

"Yeah. Why? Wassup?"

"You're just standing here and staring. You looked creepy as hell." She laughed.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Nah I was just thinking about us in the future. Married with kids and a big house with lots of farm animals."

"So we're going to be country is what I'm getting at?" She laughed again, looking up at me.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. I can't wait to have my country life with you." She cooed pecking my lips.

I laughed. "Me either boo."

this book is coming to an end within 3 more chapters. sorry for being mia once again and this chapter was ehh.