Fantasy! AU

| Deku's P.O.V. |

It was truly a beautiful spring day. The sun was rising and dew from the previous night's rain was still lightly sprinkled amongst flower petals. All of the perfectly lined houses, cozy warm arms willing to welcome you inside, and not a thing around to disrupt the peace. Today was perfect... for everyone but me-

"STOP RIGHT THERE"

I just ignored his words. The palace guard was right on my tail, furiously chasing after me.

There was no way I would or even could stop. I zoomed through the marketplace, weaving through carts and stands. Children filled the streets with laughter and happiness, and as much as I love them, I wish they weren't in my path.

People quickly took notice and shrieked, mother's pulled their kids aside, stand owners shook their heads in disapproval, and other guards took after trying to catch me also.

This is not going to end up well.

In the center of town, I went left right in front of the massive water fountain, and went around it as if I had been going straight the entire time.

I just need to leave town for awhile and I'll be fine. Right?

I could feel every step of my feet pounding against the cobblestone pathway. Sweat beaded and smoothly ran down my forehead with every passing second. Adrenaline was peaked and I bolted faster than I ever have.

The guard shouted one last time "STOP IN THE NAME OF HIS HIGHNESS ENJI TODOROKI"

If I took one more step, I knew I may not be able to return home for a long time. The royal family is furious at me. They probably want my head!

So of course what did I just do, I kept running.

WHAT AM I DOING?! I CAN'T JUST DO THIS!!

My feet carried me away from the yelling and into the woods. It was sunny and warm, but under the big trees it was shady and cool.

My adrenaline decided to give out on me so down I went, falling right onto the ground on a pile of moss and small rocks. Ouch.

My legs refused to move no matter how much I silently willed them to help me up. The guards might be back soon with backup!

Please please please please please move

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Everything aches and I can't even pull myself out of the open. When my adrenaline crashed it crashed hard. I'm exhausted, and it's not just my legs. Little by little my eyelids dropped, to the point where it physically hurt to try and hold them open. They're going to find me no matter what I do.

I used my arms as a pillow and fell asleep.

~~timeskip brought to you by Bakugo's abs~~

"Oi wake up" Something poked my back hard. I shot my head up to be met with piercing red eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" The owner of the voice stood up and grabbed my arm, hauling me to my feet. I'm not gonna lie, his grip hurt.

"I was running from-" Was it really a good idea to tell this stranger? After all he- "AHHHHHH"

This man slammed his hand over my mouth and squished towards himself. "Why are you screaming? Just answer my first damn question." I felt him move his hand but he kept me close to his body.

HE'S FROM OUR ENEMY KINGDOM! HE KNOWS WHERE I'VE COME FROM AND HE'S GOING TO EITHER TURN ME IN FOR A REWARD OR HE'S GOING TO BRING ME BACK TO HIS KINGDOM AND KILL ME!