Chapter 9

"Katherine,Katherine can i talk to you please".Liam said running to catch up with me.

"What,Liam,what do you want ".

"You've been ignoring me,the past 3 days why".

"Liam,how many times do i have to tell you i was busy."

"Were you busy,or you were angry at me."

" why would i be angry,she is your girlfriend,and i got nothing i against that."

"Katherine ,im sorry that you saw me and Kiara kissing at the youth conference.Im sorry that you get to see us  sitting together in church,im sorry that you get to see us sitting at the table where we used to sit in our favourite restaurants,im sorry,i can see the pain in your eyes no matter how hard you try to hide it.I know the pain ive put you through Kathy and im sorry,im trying to fix things so that we can be together."

"Liam,there is no us,there was never us,it cant happen please stop this.What happened was a mistake and it shouldnt have happened.Just forget it and lets act like normal friends,''

"Kathy you know those words are all lies right,you are lying to yourself but that wont help".

"Im not lying,ive thought deeper about us and yeah this has to stop.Im done being your back up plan.I was hurt and thats enough.You and Kiara should continue and leave me be okay.I realised ive been losing my self all the time i allowed my feelings to take control of me.But now im in control.The pain i felt when you did all those things in front of me with Kiara has made me to come up with this solution.Lets forget what happened Liam it was a mistake.Please hear me now."

"Kathy,Kiara and i are now history..we broke up 2 days ago and its not because of you,she was cheating on me with another guy in church.And i quit being your dad's assistant and i told him about us.He understands but he thinks i should talk to your mom first.Kathy im not letting you go,nothing is ever going to stop me from coming for you.I need you.You are what i need Katherine.And all those lies you said trying to braven yourself im not going to hear any of it.Because as far as i know i know you feel what i feel for you ."

"Liam,...you quit..but why...,and how did you tell my dad about us.Oh my God im in trouble."

"No you are not,and i quit because i got accepted at University of Cape Town,thats where you are going too right.So you and I are going to be together.Although we wont be learning together since im in 3rd year but still we will be at the same place".

"But my mom,Liam she wont accept this.No no i cant do this im sorry,please go leave me alone."

"Kathy im not going anywhere,no matter how hard you try to push me away.Ill talk to your mom my self im sure she will understand."

"No,no ill talk to her my self.Its high time i start standing up for myself"i said trembling.Liam smiled."that doesnt mean anything between us though,not until i fix issues with my mom," i said .

He smiled as he embraced me in a hug."i will be waiting Kathy..for you my dear Katherine."

I wondered God when did my life turn so upside down and so freaking amazing at the same time.