Crush

Violets pov. 16 years old

I got up and ran downstairs about to head out but my parents stopped me.

"Where are you going Violet?" my mother asked.

"To see hasagi, my friend like I do every day for past years" I simply said.

"Well your father wants you to go with him to visit his friends family." My mother said.

"Okay but after can I go hangout with Hasagi?" I asked.

"Yes after I promise." she said.

I went and changed into my nice black with flowers kimono, with my long baby blue hair, I put my hair in piggy tails and ran down and met my dad at the door. He smiled at me and we started walking it started to rain and dad was cursing,but I tok out my umbrella and put it over us he smiled and muttered a thank you. we kept walking and walking until we got this huge house, it was cute and at the sign it says Kuchki residents.

We walked in and a guy with white hair that's slicked back that's to his shoulders, he smiled at is and let us in and told me I can look around but not to go to the rooms that are bedrooms. I walked to the back yard there was someone who was playing with a bored sword. I kept watching until he turned around and our eyes locked. I smiled at him blushing because I wasn't used to a boy staring at me. He moved forward but my dad started calling and I turned around and got to dad and said bye. we went home. then I left to bed without seeing Hasagi because it was late getting home. That boy is my crush.