Chapter 11 - Its Been 3 Years

Start from the beginning

"Mike, looks like Jon's got a new girl."

Mike laughs and we watch as Jon and the girl enter the hotel. Jon walks back out and walks towards us.

"That was Jayce. She doesn't recognise me."

"Ooh, that burns."

"It's not funny, Nick."

"Are you sure it's Jayce?"

"She took off her sunglasses, her eyes were the same bright blue. She looked exactly like Jayce, just different hair."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Cause if it wasn't Jayce, then I would've made a fool of myself." I laugh again and Jon punches my arm.

"Oww! Dude, Randy hit me pretty hard yesterday. I'm tender."

"You're always tender." I punch his arm but he just laughs.

---------------

Jayce:

I grab my ring gear and extra big hoodie. My dad said that I was to compete tonight. Against Dean.

I sigh and change into black ripped skinny jeans, black long sleeved crop top, knee high biker boots, steel nose hoop, black spider web belly ring, aqua green tongue barbell, black and grey animal print plug, black snakebites, black septum hoop. I throw on a big hoodie that hides most of my face and a pair of sunglasses. I put on a skull kerchief and walk out.

Jayce: I'm on my way to the arena. I'm covered fully.

Dad: Good, I'll see you there.

------------------

Dean:

Nick, mike and I watch as some girl in a huge hoodie and a kerchief around her face walks out, barely glancing at us.

"Probably one of those paranoid celebs."

"Probably." We laugh but the minute I see which car she gets into, I drop my suitcase.

"That was Jayce."

"Or so you think." I nod and watch as she pulls out. She slowly creeps by us but then zooms off.

"Should we follow her?" I glance at Nick and Mike. They nod and we climb into my car and take off after her.

-----------------

Jayce:

I enter the arena and go to my dad's office.

"Hey dad?"

"Jayce, you look thinner. And healthier." I take off the hoodie and sunglasses and kerchief. He glances at my ribs, his eyebrow raises.

"You got a tattoo?"

"Three of them, actually."

"Well, where are the other two?"

"A rose sleeve on my leg and angel wings on my back."

"And that is a dream catcher?"

"Yes." He nods slowly and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, Jayce. For makin you feel like crap. And partially ruining your career."

"I was the great Jamie. Everyone love me. Then you put me against Kharma which ended up with my spine and shoulder breaking."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." He smiles and gives me the hoodie.

"Stay here, Dean, Nick and Mike will be happy that you are back but you are going to go out there, wearing the hoodie, sunglasses and kerchief, and you're going to demand a match against Dean Ambrose. Demand it until he accepts. Do not take no for an answer."

"Alright." He gives me my things and I put them on. A knock on the door sends me diving under the desk. My dad opens the door and I could hear Dean and Nick and Mike.

"We saw Jayce."

"Where?"

"At the airport, and then at our hotel."

"How do you know it was her?"

"At first I didn't but then she took off her sunglasses to look me in the face. Her eyes were the same blue. Her hair was different but I know it was Jayce."

"I got a message from Jayce, she's enjoying England. She won't be coming back anytime soon, I'm sorry Dean." My heart broke and I nearly crawled out from under the desk but I stayed put.

"Sorry boys, you have a match to prepare for Mike and Nick, go train. Good luck."

"Sorry, Paul. For bothering you."

"It's fine." He closes the door and sighs. He sits in his chair and nudges me lightly. I slip out from underneath the desk and sit in the chair opposite of him.

"I expect you've trained in England?"

"Yep."

"Good, so you'll be prepared?"

"Yes."

"Good."

The New GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara