🍋Souei x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I know you have (Y/n).. I just wanted to hear you say it for yourself." He spoke as he reached out to grasp your hands in between his to stop your nervous fumbling as you stared up at him wide eyes by the new found discovery. You almost couldn't believe it, he knew all along.. You couldn't help but be embarrassed. 

"I-.." Cutting yourself off you had no idea what to say but you wanted him to make it up to you for all the lost time that the two of you could have been together. "I-I want you to make it up to me.." Whispering out exactly what you were just thinking before your cheeks turned a shade of pink as you adverted your eyes away from his piercing gaze.

A sly smirk appeared on his face that you didn't see as he reached out putting a couple fingers under your chin tilting your head up to look at him as he leaned forward gently brushing his lips against your for a sweet gentle kiss. 

"Don't worry (Y/n).. I'll make it up to you alright.." His voice coming out in a husked whisper as he gently pushed you to lay back onto your bed as he slid his hands up all over your body feeling every curve taking it to memory. Roaming your body with his hands he quickly slipped the garments that were covering your body off giving him a clear uncensored view of your exposed body. 

Pulling back from you as he removed his own clothing giving you an amazing view of his delicious body that made you clench your thighs together to keep the wetness from your core from dripping down your thighs. He was absolutely breathtaking. 

As he dropped the last item of his clothing to your bedroom floor he looked back up at you locking eye contact, when suddenly he used his skill and multiple bodies of Souei appeared in front of you in seconds. 

'He's going to use his skill!?' You screamed in your mind eyes widening as you threw yourself off the bed standing up as you looked directly at the five Souei's that where now standing directly in front of you, before stepping back a bit towards the wall out of reflex as your nerves spiked. 

"It's okay (Y/n).. I'll make you feel so much pleasure you'll be going absolutely crazy for it all the while making up for all the lost time.. Just trust me.." All five of them spoke in unison as he voiced his concern to you. The action warmed your heart that he cared about you like that in a time like this as a sweet smile appeared onto your lips. 

"Of course I trust you Souei.. It just startled me for a second.. J-Just be gentle with me please.." Smiling up at him nodding. He smiled nodding giving you a quick peck on the lips before all of Souei's body doubles closed the distance that was in between all of you. 

Multiple pairs of hands were all over your body within seconds, squeezing your breasts while pinching your perky nips in between their fingers, fingers were dipping down sliding along your slick entrance rubbing your womanly juices around before curling a finger deep inside of your core, while another set of hands slid along the curves of your perky ass spreading your cheeks apart before using your slick juices to dip a finger into your back hole. 

"S-Souei!" You gasped as you tossed your head back at the overwhelming pleasure that was already coursing through your body and your intimate moment was just beginning. 

Slipping another finger into your core thrusting, the speed of his fingers sloshing your juices around hitting all the right spots, while the finger that was dipping into your back hole added another doing a scissoring motion preparing your body,your mind swirling so much that you were going to go delirious with pleasure. 

"O-Oh god ~ So good!!" You mewled loudly to him as he continued to prepare to get your body ready for him. The pleasure was only there for a second longer before the fingers that were curling into both of your holes disappeared as they dropped to their knees spreading your legs apart to slide their slick appendages along your entrances getting a taste of your womanly favour.