Sliding the material aside toni seeps her fingers through the wet smooth folds. Toni's thumb massages her clit as her index and middle finger teases Cheryl's entrance.

"Mm toni" cheryl moans into Toni's neck.

"What do you want ?" Toni said grabbing Cheryl's face with her left hand as the other played with her most sensitive parts.

"You in me." Cheryl's says with a giggle as a dark smirk and devious glint in her eyes become visible.

Toni smirk pulling her fingers off and putting them in her mouth. Running her tongue over Cheryl's wetness she moans out loud at the taste. Her groin was as hard as a rock now.

Cheryl reaches her hand down cupping toni through the tight Jean's.

"Stop before I take you right now." Toni growls pinning both Cheryl's wrist on either thigh.

Cheryl leans down to where she was looking toni in her eyes.

"Do it daddy." She said slowly yet seductively. Without further discussion toni slides her hands up Cheryl's thighs to her panties sliding them down her legs. She picks the up with a smirk as she ran her tongue across the wetness. Her eyes shutting in pure bliss.

"You can keep them." Cheryl whispers as she slowly un buttons Toni's Jean's. She slides them down to her mid thigh. She almost drops cold their seeing the black calvin klein underwear and the thick bulge.

Toni reaches down gripping herself through her boxers.

"That's my job." Cheryl declares pulling Toni's hand away. Before sliding Toni's boxers down to her Jean's. The nine inch cock is at it's full length. It must've been three inches around as well. Cheryl could feel her mouth water.

Gripping Cheryl's hips toni pulls Cheryl's skirt up so it was further up.

"Do you have a condom?" Cheryl ask toni who nods reaching into her door pulling out one and handing it to cheryl to put on her.

Unwrapping it she slides it down Toni's cock teasing sliding her thumb over her head.

She helps cheryl to wear her head was hovering over Cheryl's entrance. Toni teasing runs the head through the folds. Both of the girls let out throaty moans.

"Stretch me out. " Cheryl's demands leaning down and connecting their lips. Toni grips the brace of he rcock to hold it still as one hand stayed at cheryls waist.

Cheryl starts to slide down her girlfriends cock inch by inch. She sloppily kisses toni but doesn't move as she adjust. After a nod of assurance cheryl starts to move her hips back in further immediately moaning out in pleasure.

Toni bites her lip as a groan leaves her throat. Cheryl moves with Toni's thrust. "Just like that baby." Cheryl moans as her sweaty palm hits the fogged window trying to steady herself.

"Your so damn tight." Toni let's out as she runs her hands through Cheryl's hair as she continues to thrust hard into her girlfriend.

Moving her hips all around Toni's cock toni hits her g spot and this makes her grips Toni's shoulders. "Harder baby." Cheryl husk into Toni's neck.

"Right there. " cheryl groans as Toni's right hand plays with Cheryl's hardened nipple.

Toni continues to thrust into that spot having cheryl whimpering and crying out her name. She could feel Cheryl's walls clench around her.

"I'm close baby. " toni warns as sit gets harder to move around Cheryl's tight pussy.

"Me too toni." Cheryl goes to say something but a series of whimpers she let's out as toni continues to hit her spot.

"I'm coming." Cheryl warns as the warm cum covers the condom as Toni's ropes shoot inside the condom.

Cheryl collado into Toni's neck.

"We should've done this sooner." Cheryl nods her face slightly sweaty.

Toni swipes the hair behind cheryl ear.

"I love you. " toni kisses Cheryl's nose.

"I love you too." Cheryl giggles kissing Toni's lip. "And your friends too." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Your a fucking dork." Toni shakes her head.

"Yeah well everyone loves it. " cheryl challenges getting off of her girlfriend.

Toni shakes head desperately in love with cheryl Marjorie blossom.

Toni knew cheryl changed her for the better. She knew cheryl made her a new person.