Who? And we're what!?

Hey guys, i'm like OOBER sorry that i was late uploading this! I've been bust with other stories and school homework! UGH

So i hope you guys like this chapter! :D

~Lindsay

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Recap*

*Jeremiah's POV*

She has inspired me these past few days.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!" I heard Leah scream. Me and Taylor turned out heads and there stood, Taylor Lautner.

Girls started running and screaming. I just rolled my eyes. Taylor's eyes bugged out of her head when she saw him, she dropped what she was holding and went up to Leah. Taylor whispered something in Leah's ear and Leah shook her head while saying no. Before I knew it, Taylor was being dragged against her own will by my sister.

"NO!!!! LEAH LET GOOOOO!!!!" I heard Taylor squeel. I laughed and went to go and help her. By the time I got to the girls, they were already being pushed aside by other girls. Taylor was smiling and getting his pictures taken with all of these screaming fanatics. You could tell that he was getting a bit nervous because so many girls were running over to him and trampling other girls in the process.

(I will say Taylor Lautner so you know which Taylor i'm talking about!)

I ran over and acted as a body guard for him. I couldn't help it, the dude needed some serious help, and so did his body guards! I started yelling at the girls to back off and that Taylor Lautner needed space. Girls looked at me funny, but they walked away saying 'We'll get to see him, no worries'. Taylor and Leah came up to me saying

"Jeremiah can we please go home!" I looked over at Taylor and she was just standing there holding her things waiting for me and Leah very patiently. She kept on glancing over at Taylor Lautner.

"Hey, man thanks so much for your help! I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't of come!" Taylor Lautner said shaking my hand.

"Oh yeah no problem! So is it always like that for you?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, but worse!" he said whilst shaking in horror. I laughed for a quick second. Taylor Lautner then turned around and looked at Leah.

"Hello, I'm Leah, and this is my best friend Taylor!" she said shaking his hand and waving towards Taylor. He smiled at them, but it still didn't change Taylor's expression, she looked really distant and distracet. Taylor Lautner stuck out his hand to shake hers but she didn't respond like she usually would.

"Taylor are you ok?" Leah asked looking at her. Taylor shook her head as if coming out of a trance. She nodded and smiled.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just spaced out for a bit" she said looking at Taylor Lautner in a funny way.

After a while of talking to Taylor Lautner, the girls made a date with him, just as friends. They even got his autograph and a few pictures with him. I smiled seeing both of my girls, er i mean, my sister and our friend happy.

*On the drive home*

"I cannot believe we are hanging out with Taylor Lautner on the weekend!" Leah squeeled. Me and Taylor looked at each other and groaned.

"Leah would you quit it! It's getting a little bit annoying hearing all about Taylor Lautner, when we were ther!" Taylor said moaning.

"UGH fine i'll quit talking, but i'm not gonna qiut SINGING!" she said threatening us with her wretched voice. As her brother I will say that, but unfortuantly she has a good voice.

"You were in college, working part-time waiting tables,

Left a small town and never looked back." then Taylor joined in and pretty soon, i was being driven crazy.

"OK OK FINE KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM, JUST PLEASE STOP SINGING!" i said finally giving up, so the girls continued talking.

*At home*

I drove into the driveway and saw our parents cars. Usually when they were home it was for a day. I drove up to the house and parked. We all got out only to be greeted by our parents.

"Oh kids, good you're home! We have some excellent news!" they said walking back into the house. Me and Leah looked at each other. I couldn't stop wondering what they could possibly want. We walked up the steps and into the house, Taylor not far behind.

"Yeah mom?" me and Lee Lee asked at the same time. Our parents were smiling really big.

"Kids your mother and I have great news!" our father said smilling like a goodball. Me and Leah just stood there waiting while Taylor swayed back and forth. I couldn't help but smile when i saw her doing that. She looked like such a child.

"We're moving to Altona!" our parents shouted. Me and Leah's jaws dropped and eyes bulged.

"WHAT!" we screamed. I turned and went to look at Taylor but the front door was swung open and she was running down the street.

"TAYLOR!" I yelled running after her. Danm she was fast! I kept running until i heard a blood curdling scream come from Greyson Ave.

I sprinted down the avenue only to find a big red truck stopped in the middle of the street and the driving getting out. I looked on the windshield and there was Taylor getting off holding her head.

"TAYLOR! OH MY GOD!!!!" I yelled running up to her holding her up. I picked her up bridal style and started running back to my house. The driver looked so confused, while scratching his balding head.

"LEAH!!!! GET MY KEYS AND DRIVE TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!!!!" I yelled into the house. I sat in the back with Taylor and kept telling her everything would be ok. She had blood coming from the left corner of her forehead.

"I love you Jeremiah!" she said before letting her head fall. Tears started streaming down my face.

"HURRY LEAH!!!!!!!" I screamed, she stomped on the gas and got us there in 15 minutes. We rushed her into the hospital and got a doctor.

I had to do some paper work, just letting them know who she was, how old she was and all that kind of stuff.

"JEREMIAH! GET OVER HERE!" Leah yelled. I rounded the corner and Taylor was.......

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry but i have to end it there for today. I have to pack for a youth re treat! Hope y'all liked it! Once again i'm soooo sorry it was uploaded later than I hoped for.