BTW,You are cute ❤

Avu's POV-

I saw the event management team coming towards us.
I guess the boys called them.
The team came near the fountain and Vishu di instructed them what and how to do everything.
I saw a boy quite short trying to put a lantern over the stage according to the theme. As he tried to reach the ceiling, he failed. I thought of helping him. I went to him and asked him to lend over the lantern.
I climed on the top of the ladder and tried to reach the top. But then I realised I was short too😑.I tried to reach the top again but my ankle twisted and I felt myself falling down. I shut my eyes tightly, ready to embrace the pain I was gonna feel. But suddenly I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrapping itself around me.I don't know why but I felt an instant bolt of electricity within me which made me shiver.
When I opened my eyes, I came to meet with the most beautiful pair of grey eyes one could have. The intense emotions visible in it was too confusing to handle. I somewhat knew those eyes, those felt very familiar . After what felt like ages, we broke or intense eye contact. Then I met a familiar face. He was the last person I wanted to fantasize about. As I continued to curse myself internally, he spoke up.

Sidd- R u gonna stare at me or get down??Or do you like what u see(smirking) princess??

God!I hate that smirk!!

Avu- U r not any kind of Greek God that I would like to stare at you and how will I get down if U font leave me?

Sidd- Ugh!Fine !

Sidd put me down despite of my protests that I can get down myself.
As soon as my feet landed on the ground, a sharp pain shooted right through my ankle to my whole body. The pain was so severe that it brought tears to my eyes.

Avu- Ouch!!!!😢😢

I held onto Sidd's strong arms for support.

Sidd- What happened Avneet?? OH SHIT!!!! YOU R CRYING!!WHAT HAPPENED???

I motioned towards my right ankle.

Avu- I think I sprained my ankle.

By now my face was drenched with tears.

Sidd- Wait, lemme see!

Sidd carried me towards the stairs leading to the stage. Then he sat me down and started to massage my right foot.

Avu- Sidd you do not need to do that!!!!

Sidd- Shhh🤐

At that time, I felt silent and watched Sidd's moves.
He was wearing a tight black T shirt and his muscle flexed when he attempted to massage my foot.
But again when I tried to focus on him that damn pain would not let me to😡😡😡🤬
This time the pain was so scorching that I had to wail out in pain. My eyes started to fill and everything started to get blurry.

Sidd- OH GOSH!!!I AM SOOO SORRY AVU! I AM SO SORRY!!!

My heart skipped a beat when he called me Avu. Idk why these emotions were overwhelming me coz I have never been trained to let my emotions take over myself as I am a Mafia.

Then suddenly he pressed my foot a bit too hard and I winced in pain. Now my tears were flowing freely.

Avu- Ouch Sidd!! U r hurting me!😭😭

Sidd- Oh no!! I am sorry! Please dont cry!!

Saying this he came near me and wrapped his huge warm and protective arms around me. His arms somehow made me feel that I was home! I instantly melted into his arms.I took a deep breath and took in the ecstatic scent of his cologne and instantly felt better.Then I realized that I had stopped crying. His damn good magical powers made me feel better once again❤

Heya reader!!❤ Sorry for the crappy chap but I promise the next on will be 10 times better! And also did u like the #sidneet scenes?? I love you all. Do comment if you want the story take any twists or turns. Your advices matter a lot. Taking ur leave.

-Akankshita 😊❤❤❤❤