Chapter 9: World Cake Grand Prix in Paris!

Team Ichigo and Team Celestia are now board at the private plane of Starlight Crystal Academy.

The two teams just rest temselves because tomorrow would be their competition of World Cake Grand Prix.

Since It's already night time, all of them sleep except Ichigo because she's thinking something.

"What would happen if we see each other again?" She asked herself and she silently chuckled herself.

"Nahh. The past wont come back in the present. It's just pain that i feel when i was in Middle school." She said.

"I should forgot our bond and memories together even i could see them at World Cake Grand Prix." She said in her mind.

After that, she looking for something at her bag and she see her sweet spirits sleeping like a Log.

*chuckle* "You're still a Log when you sleep Vanilla. And also you too ____-chan." She said to her sweet spirits sleeping in her bag.

Her eyes went heavyweight and she started to sleep on the plane.

After a couple of hours in the plane, finally they arrive at Paris and of course they go directly to the Main Campus of St. Marie Academy.

When they arrive at St. Marie Academy, all of them stop and of course they look at Ichigo-chan, who was confuse that everyone stop walking.

"Are you sure your okay with this, Ichigo-chan? I mean-" Mia said but suddenly cutt of by Ichigo.

"I'm Fine guys. Dont worry about me. I just excited that i'm gonna beat them at World Cake Grand Prix. I dont feel pity to them because i already Master my skills in baking especially in cooking." She said to her groupmates who was concern about their especially her boyfriend.

"That's our Ichigo-Chan! Let's go now and Show everyone that they wouldnt mess Starlight Crysytal Academy!" Rumi said to them with excitement that makes everyone agree to her.

The butler open the doors and the contestants we're shocked that they we're here in World Cake Grand Prix.

***
(Before Team Ichigo and Team Celestia arrive)

The Representatives of St. Marie Academy all of the World are finally here to compete World Cake Grand Prix.

When Team Kasumi arrive, they we're greeted with a brightest smile and of course they see lemon-chan and her team.

"Hi Kashino, Hanabusa and Andou-kun." Lemon-chan fretted the three boys and of course they greeted her back that makes Lemon-chan confuse because of something that she saw.

"Where's Ichigo-san?" Lemon-chan asked the guys that make them quiet and they didn't answer her question but.

"She's not here because of something else. I'm the new leader of their Team. My name is Kasumi Chloe. The leader of Team Kasumi." Chloe said to the rand she give her a handshake that makes Lemon-chan disagree but instead she shake hands with her.

"I feel bad and negative vibe on her or maybe I just imagining something else." She said to herself and she go back to her teammates.

Everyone are quiet because of Henri-Sensei.

"Welcome to World Cake Grand Prix Minna-san. I hope everyone would enjoy in baking sweets and of course we shouldn't forget the rule of baking. I almost forgot to tell you Minna-san. There would be new two teams from a different school. And of course they would be late because of their flight from Japan to Paris."

That makes everyone shock including Team Kasumi.

"Who are they Henri-Sensei?" All of them asked.