All he said before walking away was, "Take what I want when I wanna
And I want ya"

I immediately started to understand what was happening. Now I knew I really had to break off our friendship before he did something I wouldn't like, it seemed extremely toxic to be friends with someone like him, no offence.

I felt sick again, but instead of throwing up, I just felt dizzy and weak.

These past few days have been really weird for me, and I would talk to someone about it, but they wouldn't believe me. I mean, who would believe that a 17 year old boy is obsessed over another 17 year old to the point they want to kill anyone and everyone that comes into contact with me? Let alone stalk and take pictures of them while they do their own thing peacefully?

It wasn't every appealing, if im being honest. They would probably think I'm begging for attention and I just wanted everyone to hate an 'innocent' new student.

But I'm sure If they were in my situation,  I'm sure they'd feel the same as I do, unless they find it attractive and have some sort of kink around it.

I shivered at the thought and just started walking to first period.

My head was pounding, it felt like my brain was going to explode or something, and I didn't like it.

I groaned before opening the door to the classroom, and sat down ignoring the teachers scold towards me about being late.

-

[ L u n c h ]
I sat with Sam, since I didn't really have any other friends. They all just ignored me, they were popular anyways so they didn't have time for a loser like me.

He had a water bottle, filled with a black looking liquid, making me feel uneasy.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the water bottle.

"Its a special drink" he said.

"What's in it?" I asked.

He shrugged "You can taste it if you like, I haven't opened it." He said, and pushed it towards me.