"Profound," Usajii muttered in her head and Tsukiko nodded in satisfaction. Konohamaru and Naruto managed to get themselves back onto their feet.

"Ow, I got distracted by the pretty girl," Konohamaru groaned. "Darn that broad-foreheaded ugly wench! Is she a girl for real?"

"You shouldn't be talking about others like that," Tsukiko reprimanded him, frowning deeply. They glanced toward Sakura and saw her twitching as she stopped mid-step. Then she turned to look at them, a demonic look on her face. "Yikes!"

For a moment, all six of them stood in silence, staring at each other before Sakura suddenly began to run in their direction. The other five began to rush away from there, scared out of their wits. Tsukiko didn't know why she was running, but she knew that she didn't want to be the casualty in this battle.

Konohamaru rushed ahead of the other four and Tsukiko looked up when she heard a loud thud and came to a screeching halt. She stared at the two people in front of them, who Tsukiko had never met in her life. And it was given away why as soon as she took their appearance in – they were wearing Sunagakure forehead protectors.

The boy that Konohamaru had slammed into was older than all of them, and was dressed in a black, baggy, full body suit with red and yellow circle on the front. He also had a black hood with cat-like ears that covered his head completely and held his forehead protector. His eyes were dark and he had purple face-paint designs on his face. Tsukiko recognised his clothing as a Bunraku puppeteer's, and the puppets on his back.

There was also a girl with him, older than him. She had sandy blonde hair, gathered into four consecutive pigtails, and teal eyes. She was dressed in contrast to her companion, in a lilac-purple, off-shoulder dress that went to her thighs and held around her waist with a scarlet sash. She also over fishnet over her shoulders and legs. Her forehead protector was around her neck. She had her giant folding fan behind her.

"That hurt..." the boy said. He reached down and grabbed Konohamaru from the front of his neck, by his blue scarf. Tsukiko stared at them. Why are they doing this? "That hurt, little punk!"

"Stop that," the girl cut in as she looked around the place, as if making sure they weren't being seen. "You'll get yelled at later!" Tsukiko eyed them uncomfortably. They didn't look friendly at all.

"I'm sorry..." Sakura spoke up. "I was fooling around..." She and Tsukiko shared a look, both of them knowing that these two weren't from their village.

"Hey, stop!" Naruto shouted at the older male angrily. "Let go of that hand, dattebayo!"

"Usa!" Tsukiko said, nodding. She looked around, wondering where the Jonin of their village were. Why are random people from another village around here? They looked about Chunin age, unless they were promoted quicker and were Jonin.

"Let's play with them before the strict one comes around," the guy said, ignoring them. Strict one? Are they Genins? Do they have another teammate? Tsukiko chewed on her lower lip.

"Let go!" Konohamaru protested, struggling against the older male, kicking at his stomach but nothing did anything. It only made him more annoyed.

"You're pretty energetic, you little punk..." the guy said. He tightened his grip on the scruff of Konohamaru's neck. Naruto's hands curled up in fists.

"You jerk!" Naruto shouted as he went running at the guy with his fist held up high. But the guy only smirked and moved his fingers, sending Naruto falling back. "Wha? What was that?!" Tsukiko pursed her lips. Of course, a Puppeteer would be able to...

"Konoha's Genin are weaker than I thought," the guy commented.

"Hey! If you don't let go of him, I won't forgive you!" Naruto shouted as he jumped back onto his feet. "You fool!" Sakura wrapped him in a chokehold.